Reviews for Just a Joke
Dinner 4 Two chapter 4 . 5/4
Sweet story!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
It was short ond sweet...good work.
DnMikado chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
Aww this was so cute! Love your stories and was hoping that you'd keep on writing! Especially continue the other once that aren't complete yet! Anyway, love your work!
Lilyth369 chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
I really love it! You are a fantastic writer. Why are you you stop doing it? I hope you come back soon!

Hugs! Hopping you are fine an d happy!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
I loved your story! Why did it have to end!
coworly chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Short and sweet. What a super cute story!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Such a cute fic
I LOVE IT!
ARIGATOU!
kimmynosubaku chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
okay this story rocks! And naruto is right...that old lady is a ninja.,
wiiTneSs chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Awesome. Love how the relationship developed.
Manillalu chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Hilarious, and freaking adorable
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Awwww, that was sooo cuuuuttte! I absolutely LOVED this fic. Thanks so much for sharing this! _
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
...he just tricked Naruto into consummating the marriage, lol. That was gangsta on the slick.
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
If I was Naruto, I'd have wanted to fight Sasuke with his smart-ass comments. But he really should have read that list...he really should have. Actually, he should have told that old lady that he was a GUY! LOL! The hair clip incident was actually kind of funny. He wanted to cover himself with a lead vest? Really? That was amusing. You always read what you sign before you sign it...that was probably a paper legalizing the marriage. Sasuke is a douche lol. There was a reason why Sasuke wasn't in a relationship, rofl. Poor Naru-chan.
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is really good, I can kind of see where it's going. This fic is awesome so far. _ I liked Shinobi-baa too.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I love it! But anyway, when a Sasuke Uchiha is attracted to you, who in their right mind could resist?