Reviews for Fifteen Million Ryo
Natsuno Lawliet chapter 14 . 9/18
Wow! Really, this fin was amazing. I love how you have managed to keep Naruto and Kakashi in character. Hope you write more KakaNaru because there arent to many well-written fics about them and I really like the couple (not as much as Sasuke&Naruto and Shikamaru&Neji, but a lot anyway xD)

Thanks again, luv!
HustlezLock7 chapter 2 . 8/24
Love ittt~
HustlezLock7 chapter 1 . 8/24
I simply love the humor
Evani chapter 14 . 8/15
This is adorable, thank you so much for writing it
Moschiron chapter 14 . 8/12
This was amazing! It made my inner girl squeal so loud and it was really hilarious too! You did a great job in getting their characters down right to the dot! Thank you for this amazing story!
Cool!
hallu chapter 14 . 5/4
I literally spent the whole night reading this.
Not only is it on my favourite pairing but also it was so well written, god. Kakashi and Naruto, Sakura and Sai, they were so perfectly them here. Thank you for writing this, I loved it immensely.
Natsymi chapter 14 . 4/29
I really like your fanfic, it was interesting to read. And it pretty sad that I don't see another big fics with that pair (KakashoNaruto) in your profile page. You wrote it really good. You should try writing another one, I would gladly read it ;)
wolloce chapter 14 . 2/23
Thoroughly entertaining from beginning to end! 3
KakashiNarutoYaoiLover666 chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
I love this story and everything about it from the writing to my favorite pairing though in my opinion not enough smutttttttttt so i hope you continue this story. If you dont i might end up writing something to continue it but only for myself and i might just send you a rough draft. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Well, this story was certainly a diamond in the rough. I'm very glad that I clicked on it, even if it wasn't the pairing I was looking for. I'm not even a fan of this pairing but it was so well written! The characters were perfectly portrayed and believable. I have to say this was an enjoyable read
Unterflieger chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Dark Tenshi704 chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
I would have like a sex scene but this is ok.
TSUL chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
I'm scared that one of these days Naruto would get caught watching Kakashi. XDD (Kakashi probably smelled Naruto's when he sniffed in the shower. lol!)
Tayame Hatake chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
I loved your story. The pairing Kakashi/Naruto is my favorite and they totally match each other in your fanfiction.
I really appreciate that characters are very well like themself, not OOC at all. Naruto is wonderful as he's in the books, just like Kakashi. You've make me laugh more than once, and Sakura and Sai are just truly amazing.

I'm not as good at speaking english as I am at understanding it (I'm french) so my review is short, sorry.

I really really loved your story.