Reviews for Fifteen Million Ryo
NoFemKakaNaruYamaMinaHayate chapter 14 . 9/16
I love this story and everything about it from the writing to my favorite pairing though in my opinion not enough smutttttttttt so i hope you continue this story. If you dont i might end up writing something to continue it but only for myself and i might just send you a rough draft. 3
Well, this story was certainly a diamond in the rough. I'm very glad that I clicked on it, even if it wasn't the pairing I was looking for. I'm not even a fan of this pairing but it was so well written! The characters were perfectly portrayed and believable. I have to say this was an enjoyable read
Unterflieger chapter 9 . 8/16
Dark Tenshi704 chapter 14 . 6/21
I would have like a sex scene but this is ok.
TenshiChanx26 chapter 7 . 5/23
I'm scared that one of these days Naruto would get caught watching Kakashi. XDD (Kakashi probably smelled Naruto's when he sniffed in the shower. lol!)
Tayame Hatake chapter 14 . 4/12
I loved your story. The pairing Kakashi/Naruto is my favorite and they totally match each other in your fanfiction.
I really appreciate that characters are very well like themself, not OOC at all. Naruto is wonderful as he's in the books, just like Kakashi. You've make me laugh more than once, and Sakura and Sai are just truly amazing.

I'm not as good at speaking english as I am at understanding it (I'm french) so my review is short, sorry.

I really really loved your story.
Shanatora chapter 14 . 2/23
I love it, the best KakaNaru I red so far!
LightWithoutDarkness chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
This is a really good read. Kept me interested from the beginning till the end. I love Kakashi and Naruto here. They were both in character and you've written them so well. The simplicity of it all makes it all the more a beautiful story. And I thank you for completing the story all the way. Most good fanfics end up abandoned and I'm sure glad this wasn't one of them. Great job once again. :)
bloodedlife94 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Oh god. poor oblivious naruto..
alybrooke11221122 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
omg! This kept me reading for hours. I loved it!
PALC chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Simply amazing story. Kakashi/Naruto is my OTP so it's always thrilling seeing such a well-written piece. All of it was lovely. I am particularly in love with how Kakashi and Naruto are written here. They were splendidly in character. I think Kakashi in particular can be hard to write sometimes but you truly nailed it and still made him original. Sai and Naruto were of course hilarious. I also liked watching Naruto slowly realize his feelings and make observations. Thank you for posting!
nellypooo chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Amazing*
nellypooo chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
This story was, to simply put it, G.
HowlingRain chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
Love this! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I'm getting bored of this story. Skimming to get to the interesting bits.