Reviews for Fifteen Million Ryo
PALC chapter 14 . 6/13
Simply amazing story. Kakashi/Naruto is my OTP so it's always thrilling seeing such a well-written piece. All of it was lovely. I am particularly in love with how Kakashi and Naruto are written here. They were splendidly in character. I think Kakashi in particular can be hard to write sometimes but you truly nailed it and still made him original. Sai and Naruto were of course hilarious. I also liked watching Naruto slowly realize his feelings and make observations. Thank you for posting!
nellypooo chapter 1 . 2/9
Amazing*
nellypooo chapter 14 . 1/27
This story was, to simply put it, G.
HowlingRain chapter 14 . 1/6
Love this! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I'm getting bored of this story. Skimming to get to the interesting bits.
Miyavilurver chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
This fic was so good! You're really good at pacing out your stories and it showed here very well. KakaNaru is a pairing I don't get the opportunity to read often, because there simply aren't enough quality fics in this area. I'm really happy to have found such an in-character, humorous fic with an amazing build up and conclusion. I enjoyed every aspect of it, from Sakura's dates with Kankuro, Sai and Gaara bonding over their lack of social/emotional understanding, and of course Naruto took the cake. His narrative was the best and you did such a great job with his thoughts and stream of consciousness. I love how he slowly worked out his feelings and how stubborn he was to pursue Kakashi in the end. Thanks for writing this! hope to see more of your works in the future :)
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Hahaha this story is awesome.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Hehehehe awesome.
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I read this story several times already and is still as good as ever. And one of the Best and funniest! Everyone is very much IC too. Congrats!
Bloly chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Wow!

Je suis complètement, absolument fan de ta fiction! Je l'adore, elle est géniale, je trouve rarement des fictions où ce couple est bien écrit et les chapitres onze et dix sont ceux que je préfère!

Tu as vraiment superbement bien écrit, j'attendais la suite avec impatience.

Merci beaucoup!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
I absolutly am in love with Sai. 3
Teacuppy chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
This was really enjoyable to read, a perfect combination of humor and romance :-) Thank you...
Emma chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
"and 3 of those 50 pages are an in depth description of kimono fabric." You lost me there, I started laughing and I can't stop.
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
This was seriously awesome, and definitely one of the better KakaNaru fics on the 'Net. My face actually aches from smiling so much. Not only were the KakaNaru aspects of it wonderful, but the bits with Sai and Sakura were really excellent, too. Thanks so much for sharing!
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I'm usually not one for prison!fic (like, at all) but this one seems really promising. Your Naruto in particular is adorable (without being OOC, so kudos to you). I especially loved how he reacted towards the end of the chapter. Kakashi really should have known better, haha.