Reviews for Be Near Me When My Light Is Low
Succi chapter 29 . 3/18
I think you really did a great job. Although it's a very serious top you've managed not only to do it in a respectful way, but still with enough light moments in it, that made me smile or laugh. Thanks!
EliTch chapter 1 . 3/10
Hi! I must thank you for this story. It is beautifully written. I loved Sherlock's discovery of his feelings towards Molly... It was so sweet... I just started and couldn't stop reading... :)
andreyvit chapter 29 . 1/30
Hey! Thanks for this story; discovered it today and couldn't stop until I finished reading. Still wrapping my mind over your writing style, for some reason it does not fully click with me (which is NOT a reflection on your style, but rather on my tastes); nevertheless I've enjoyed the story and the emotions very much.

Very believable as well. Perhaps Mycroft is a bit out of character here, didn't like him being that much of an indifferent villain, but it's a refreshing take on him.

Thanks!
Mina chapter 1 . 1/23
That was absolutely fantastic. Beautifully written (and except for a few odd typos, also perfectly written!), narrated and wrapped up. Raising my imaginary deerstalker to you!
BeazyBops chapter 29 . 1/14
Wonderful epilogue. This story was great and wonderfully written. I absolutely adore Miri. :-)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 29 . 1/1
This is, without a doubt, the best Sherlolly fic I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
LadyK1138 chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Oh! A delightful epilogue - and Miri is fabulous!
Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Poodle warriors chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
An amazing and satisfying ending to a well written story. I enjoyed reading it and the characters were on point- great job!
INeedAUserName chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
A lovely ending to an excellent and well-written story. :)

Miri is adorable.
amanda chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
Well done. I like your eye for detail and your approach with their relationship. You have a deft touch with Sherlock and his thought processes, and I have read enough fics to know that is no easy feat!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Oh man, Miri's so smart it's scary. As you know I didn't read the previous chapters... yet, but I have an idea what Mycroft did to Molly. I'll assume it's beyond cruel if Sherlock is treating Mycroft this way. Miri's so like Molly and Sherlock - it was an amazing job that you did in characterizing the little girl. I've read fics calling a kid between Molly and Sherlock a "Consulting Pathologist" - just saying :)

-Chris
Rocking the Redhead chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
I have loved this story from the start and the end was just the icing on the cake! Such a great job...thank you for writing
Graceful Murder X.x chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
Oh there daughter is cute! I loved this story it was spectacular and now one of my favorites, I hope to read more of your stories soon! :D
cherrygogh chapter 29 . 12/29/2013
This epilogue is so lovely! HA take that, Mycroft. How horrible he was in that situation. At least he's trying now. And what a snarky little spawn Sherlock and Molly have created. Miri is just wonderful. I'm so sad to see this story come to an end. It was fantastic. Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us. :)
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 29 . 12/28/2013
This was absolutely BRILLIANT! A perfect ending. I love Miri and the portrayal of her and Molly and Sherlock's family. Well done!