Reviews for Be Near Me When My Light Is Low
rocslocs2 chapter 15 . 9/15
Thank you for this. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. It is sooooo sad about the statistics. I really love how Sally stepped in to be the voice of reason for Sherlock. After all that she's seen with domestic violence (and I've seen quite a bit of it myself with patients in my line of work)...the most important thing truly is getting the woman to want to leave... and providing the support, time and love that she needs. A heartfelt thank you
Marion the Geek chapter 29 . 2/23
This was a fabulous story. I was so moved by their language of touch.
cajunette chapter 17 . 1/22
Hello! I'm relatively new to this fandom, but Hobbitsdoitbetter, where have you been all my life?! This chapter, particularly the foreplay cuddling line, made me chuckle aloud! My favorite line of any story I've read thus far! I'm so thankful and glad that your work is so established and such amazing quality that I have more to read once I've finished this! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you write!
Aphraelsan chapter 29 . 1/14
I came back and reread this one as I try to avoid Tumblr spoilers today. It is such a great story from start to finish. You do such a wonderful job of telling this story and making it so real and sad and yet hopeful. Thank you!
detepe chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
A really good, long, exciting tale. A bit different from many Sherlolly fics, as Mycroft was hardly on the side of the angels, but I appreciated him being given a chance for redemption. I especially enjoyed Sherlock realizing that he needed to decode physical contact.
Thank you for sharing your story. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
Lost Time Traveler chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
Nice Star Trek reference
Lea chapter 29 . 7/18/2016
What a very enjoyable read... Well, I guess, given the subject matter, perhaps "enjoyable" is the wrong term. But I have been captivated throughout your story. Well done.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/20/2016
amazing! loved reading the relationship between Sherlock and Molly develop. I'm glad you sorta reconciled Sherlock and Mycroft together :)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/20/2016
amazing! i love the friendship between Sherlock and Donovan, also the story about Donovan's sister
shazzykins chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
2รง
magentacr chapter 29 . 1/15/2016
Brilliant story, from start to finish. You handled a difficult issue very well, and I loved how much more depth you added to existing characters, giving Mrs Hudson and Donovan some historic and Henry Knight's future from Baskerville. A nice slow burn relationship too, I love how it naturally progressed from him protecting her as a friend to a lover.
Tallulah99 chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning to read this. It was *excellent*. I cannot believe I've never run across your Sherlock/Molly fics before! I'll certainly be working my way through the rest of your library.

Your Sherlock is so well in character and Molly is the perfect mix of damaged and strong. This story hit me right in the feels in all the best ways. Thank you so much!
AmQaudrus chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
A great story! A very good build-up and felt really realistic.
Thank you for the great read!
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 29 . 6/1/2015
this was such an great story, bit scary and nerve racking at times, this is probably my favorite Sherlock/Molly story, hands down, ;D
I just don't like how Mycroft is portrayed, I LOVE HIM, he's my favorite character.
But never the less, AWESOME work!
Caro chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
Bloody Brilliant story! You are an amazing writer and I feel you captured Sherlock and Molly's characters perfectly. Well done! :D