Reviews for Be Near Me When My Light Is Low
Lea chapter 29 . 7/18
What a very enjoyable read... Well, I guess, given the subject matter, perhaps "enjoyable" is the wrong term. But I have been captivated throughout your story. Well done.
amazing! loved reading the relationship between Sherlock and Molly develop. I'm glad you sorta reconciled Sherlock and Mycroft together :)
amazing! i love the friendship between Sherlock and Donovan, also the story about Donovan's sister
shazzykins chapter 10 . 1/26
2รง
magentacr chapter 29 . 1/15
Brilliant story, from start to finish. You handled a difficult issue very well, and I loved how much more depth you added to existing characters, giving Mrs Hudson and Donovan some historic and Henry Knight's future from Baskerville. A nice slow burn relationship too, I love how it naturally progressed from him protecting her as a friend to a lover.
Tallulah99 chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning to read this. It was *excellent*. I cannot believe I've never run across your Sherlock/Molly fics before! I'll certainly be working my way through the rest of your library.

Your Sherlock is so well in character and Molly is the perfect mix of damaged and strong. This story hit me right in the feels in all the best ways. Thank you so much!
AmQaudrus chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
A great story! A very good build-up and felt really realistic.
Thank you for the great read!
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 29 . 6/1/2015
this was such an great story, bit scary and nerve racking at times, this is probably my favorite Sherlock/Molly story, hands down, ;D
I just don't like how Mycroft is portrayed, I LOVE HIM, he's my favorite character.
But never the less, AWESOME work!
Caro chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
Bloody Brilliant story! You are an amazing writer and I feel you captured Sherlock and Molly's characters perfectly. Well done! :D
Alibird1 chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
This was so adorable. Well as a whole it's was sad about molly but I mean the ending was adorable. And you kinda made me like Sally. I think you captured the characters wonderfully. Really spot on. I like all the references you placed through out the story. Anyways really great read. Keep on keeping on.
Alydia Rackham chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
I had such high hopes for this. Really, I did. I thought "Oh, fantastic! The author's taking it slow, it's fairly realistic, people are in character, there's suspense, a twisty plot..." And then sexual things started to pop up, ones that seemed unnecessary-and then the plot went Joker-esque and then turned into a device to get Sherlock and Molly to have sex. I check story descriptions to make certain there isn't any of that (I don't read M rated things-and according to the rules, this story should be rated M, if it should be here at all) and all I really see is "rated hard T for some language, and Sherlolly." I guess I should have assumed "Sherlolly" means "graphic sex"? (though I've written a few Sherlolly fics that didn't include that, so I'm confused somewhere). I just really wish that it had been a story, rather than a device to fulfill fantasy-though I'll admit I did have a sinking feeling a while back that I hoped against hope was unfounded. I wish that I could have kept reading. It's been SO LONG since I've found a fanfic that I've been able to read through from beginning to end, that has been well-written, suspense and character driven, and free of smut. I wanted it to be this one. I'm sorry to leave this, but I cannot stay. You're a talented writer, and I wish you the best.
hatondog chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
This is horrible reader etiquette, I know, but it's actually a compliment that I tore through this in two sittings without stopping (or reviewing before, sorry)! I'm not at all a Sherlolly fan, but this was a compelling story in its own right and the evolution of their relationship was quite credible. Moreover, it was extremely well-written, deftly balancing drama, romance and some LOL moments. A professional level piece-if you don't write at all for a living, you should definitely consider it!
Saskiamq chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I do not know why but I think is Adler the Women behind the doll . Let go forth on the next chapter
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Okay... I realize this will make me sound crazy but I'm rereading this for the third time because i love so much and just got a login for the site. This chapter kills me every time... So well done!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 29 . 9/2/2014