Reviews for Be Near Me When My Light Is Low
Alibird1 chapter 29 . 12/7/2014
This was so adorable. Well as a whole it's was sad about molly but I mean the ending was adorable. And you kinda made me like Sally. I think you captured the characters wonderfully. Really spot on. I like all the references you placed through out the story. Anyways really great read. Keep on keeping on.
Alydia Rackham chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
I had such high hopes for this. Really, I did. I thought "Oh, fantastic! The author's taking it slow, it's fairly realistic, people are in character, there's suspense, a twisty plot..." And then sexual things started to pop up, ones that seemed unnecessary-and then the plot went Joker-esque and then turned into a device to get Sherlock and Molly to have sex. I check story descriptions to make certain there isn't any of that (I don't read M rated things-and according to the rules, this story should be rated M, if it should be here at all) and all I really see is "rated hard T for some language, and Sherlolly." I guess I should have assumed "Sherlolly" means "graphic sex"? (though I've written a few Sherlolly fics that didn't include that, so I'm confused somewhere). I just really wish that it had been a story, rather than a device to fulfill fantasy-though I'll admit I did have a sinking feeling a while back that I hoped against hope was unfounded. I wish that I could have kept reading. It's been SO LONG since I've found a fanfic that I've been able to read through from beginning to end, that has been well-written, suspense and character driven, and free of smut. I wanted it to be this one. I'm sorry to leave this, but I cannot stay. You're a talented writer, and I wish you the best.
hatondog chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
This is horrible reader etiquette, I know, but it's actually a compliment that I tore through this in two sittings without stopping (or reviewing before, sorry)! I'm not at all a Sherlolly fan, but this was a compelling story in its own right and the evolution of their relationship was quite credible. Moreover, it was extremely well-written, deftly balancing drama, romance and some LOL moments. A professional level piece-if you don't write at all for a living, you should definitely consider it!
Saskiamq chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I do not know why but I think is Adler the Women behind the doll . Let go forth on the next chapter
lilsherlockian1975 chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Okay... I realize this will make me sound crazy but I'm rereading this for the third time because i love so much and just got a login for the site. This chapter kills me every time... So well done!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Awesome. ..
jigsawjazzz chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
*chuckles in disbelief* What did he JUST SAY?
coolmissy11d12 chapter 29 . 8/4/2014
Please tell me you are a published author! This was literally the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I am VERY particular about my choices lol! You truly told the story as seen through Sherlock's eyes, which left a lot of inferences to be made by your readers (perfect!). You explained in words just how beautiful his mind, Molly's mind, and...really the human mind (and heart) in general can be. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you!
LadydeBalliol chapter 29 . 6/29/2014
Ths was an incredible story. Well done.
Marion Hood chapter 29 . 5/9/2014
I loved this. You really tackled the issues in this story well. I love how you cast Sherlock as well, especially as his approach to affection and touching. This was really well written.
So yeah,
Congratulations!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 24 . 5/4/2014
Wow. your Mycroft is a real fucking piece of work, isn't he? Nice to know that he values roughly half of the global population so highly.
Succi chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
I think you really did a great job. Although it's a very serious top you've managed not only to do it in a respectful way, but still with enough light moments in it, that made me smile or laugh. Thanks!
EliTch chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hi! I must thank you for this story. It is beautifully written. I loved Sherlock's discovery of his feelings towards Molly... It was so sweet... I just started and couldn't stop reading... :)
andreyvit chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
Hey! Thanks for this story; discovered it today and couldn't stop until I finished reading. Still wrapping my mind over your writing style, for some reason it does not fully click with me (which is NOT a reflection on your style, but rather on my tastes); nevertheless I've enjoyed the story and the emotions very much.

Very believable as well. Perhaps Mycroft is a bit out of character here, didn't like him being that much of an indifferent villain, but it's a refreshing take on him.

Thanks!
Mina chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That was absolutely fantastic. Beautifully written (and except for a few odd typos, also perfectly written!), narrated and wrapped up. Raising my imaginary deerstalker to you!