Reviews for The Highest Cost
SmilingArtist chapter 8 . 4/23
So sad that there aren't any more chapters after this.
This is a really good fic. I realise it's been almost two years since your last update but I hope you can find some time to squeeze in another chapter.

-Setsuna
oceandeepthoughts chapter 8 . 4/10
Please update! This is so cool and amazing *-*
delahwly chapter 8 . 2/1
Gahhhhh UPDATE PLEASE
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
This story is so amazing, so please, update? Thanks so much!
Naruto4Sakura chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Wow! I must say, this is a really good story. I don't ship Levi and Mikasa together, but what you have going for this fanfic really drew me in. The whole idea of a mulan inspired, AOT story between Mikasa and Levi is so believable. They fit the roles perfectly! I've noticed that this story hasn't been updated ever since last year. I hope everything is alright on your side, and eventually you'll return to this wonderful fanfic you have here. Also, even though english isn't your natural tongue to speak, this story only had a few spelling errors that can be easily overlooked. So, you have little to worry about when it comes to this. Lol! Hope to see an update by you soon. :)
Levimikasalover chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Please please don't forget this fic T-T it's too good! I 'm waiting update!
Nana chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
OMG this is like my favorite chapter Kyaaaaaaaa :3
ANON chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
I just started reading ur fic, and it is so awesome, i can wait the next chapter, please please continue, I want to know if she goes to court, or if he knows the truth about Hanji, or what do they do in his dorm ewe hummm...
please, update!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
I love it so much! There aren't many good and long RivaMika fanfictions, but this one caught my heart. It's really amazing! I can't wait to see what will happen in the court and will Misaka tell Levi about theirs plans? And how will he react? Also, will something happen when she will visit him *wink* *wink*? Please continue this story! Please update!
jinmin chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
amazing, this story is awesome like awesome. and your idea is so different (in a good way ).gosh I so can't wait for your next up the good work!
White Acer chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
I really enjoy this fanfiction. I hope to read more. I love seeing Levi's side of his feelings as well as Mikasa's. I can't wait to read more!
oceaning chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Ahhhh!
They are so cute! Too cute.
oceaning chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
JDKDSKDKSKS
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO INTENSE.
I really like this!
The only thing that might need touching up is the spelling!
In these chapters there's been some errors, but no worries, it's still AWESOME.
oceaning chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
OMG
IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS.
This was such a good scene omg.
oceaning chapter 3 . 3/8/2015