Reviews for Show Me You Care
akanelaxa10 chapter 1 . 5/8
How the hell did a Male get pregnant?
killer4853 chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
How did a guy get pregnent?
Chaotic chains G chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This ... Actually isnt that bad I have to admit this seems like a good YAOI fic. ( I think ) though the MPREG is a little off putting In my opinion but what ever floats your boat!
If only non YAOI fic were as good as this oh well
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Your all a bunch of fucking idiots and you miss yaoi lover can go fuck off and die. Think you can win by blocking me, shove it up your ass bitch.
Run Around With A KF Lover XD chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Please for the love of all that is my sanity don't let this be a sasunaru fic :(
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
HOLY SHIT!
Neko-NightLover chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Yay I'm so glad your continuing it and more chapters pretty please XD
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
A rewrite would be a good idea. This story is kind of a trainwreck.

The soap opera stuff is fun, but there's a lot of weird inaccuracies. Like, people don't become instantly pregnant. It takes weeks to know for sure.

And I don't care very much about the characters because everything is rushed and people are constantly changing their minds. Like, one minute Itachi and Kyuubi want to be with each other forever and have a baby, and the next Itachi is acting like he never wanted kids, or that he wants Kyuubi's baby more than Kyuubi. It's so hard to follow the story when all the characters act so inconsistently.

We also don't get to know the characters that well either. Like I couldn't even tell what made Sasuke and Naruto special to each other. The only just met in this fic. Which is weird because Itachi and Kyuubi were together since they were little kids, so how come this was the first time Naruto and Sasuke were meeting?

I also thought there was too much of Itachi and Kyuubi. I thought it was supposed to be Naruto's story? After a while, he seemed more like a side character than the main character, which sucks because I never liked Itachi and Kyuubi all that much. They are both kind of dick-ish. I liked Naruto and Sasuke much more and wished the story would just focus on them instead of giving so much time to the older brothers.
Melyway chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I'll read both versions if I have to.
Artica chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
I'm glad you're going to continue this story. I just started reading it the other day and I sooo wanna know what happens next. I bet the rewrite will be as awesome as this one. Keep up the good work.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
YATTA YATTA YATTA YATTA YATTA
JSinuYasha chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
I like both of your plans. )
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014