Reviews for Fluffy
Eggman hater chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
hedgewolf Sonic IS very fluffy. I rate this F for fluff. Warning , contains extreme fluffiness, viewer discretion advised.
Felix Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
He's not a pushover he's a gentleman like me!
PrisonofAnswers712 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Right, something more up my narrow alleyway of interest! Another Sonic fic for me to read (Serenity normally makes good stuff, so I’ll be expecting some finesse).

Tails is a fortunate kid. Imagine having your own pillow/blanket combo anywhere you go. Then again, he has that little Chihuahua guardian of the planet sleeping on his head…XD Priceless, and to think people see those two being at odds. However, I don’t know if I’d want to sleep in the same residence as that kook Pickle. He means no harm, I’m sure, but he picks for himself some danged creepy assistants (at least, they seem creepy under the influence of Dark Gaia).

Speaking of bad influences, there’s our favorite hedgehog in dog’s clothing. Ah…and I sense a bit of Sonamy here. I trust you, Serene, I trust you. You’re not the type to sink into some idiotic fetish that might jeopardize your hard work. Hmm, well Chip is already using Tails as a rug, so why not? It looks like he won’t be running off this time, though I suppose now Sonic will be the one to lack sleep. Let’s just hope and pray she doesn’t cling to him like a cat in the morning, or else our poor hero will have a lot of laughs at his misfortune (maybe even some humiliating snapshots, if Chip is feeling evil ;D).

Short and simple: No absurdly romantic melodrama to muck up the humorous details in between. I suppose fics of this kind are dime-a-dozen, but few would give such an in-character representation of Sonic and Amy. Even if it took a lot of restraint on your part, I greatly approve of this.

Good work, Serenity.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Score for the title and summary.

Too little content in the story. It's nice and cute enough for readers to go "aww", but they'll forget it fifteen minutes after reading. See if your next fluffball can be more memorable.

Good characterisation, though.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
ShinyShiny9 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww, now I wanna bask in werehog fluffiness! Cute story. :)