Reviews for The Bond
katieflamingo chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
pm c l
MissMJS chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Oh lord, this amazing piece kept me up till 4 a.m... So... Tired...
LOVED all the emotion in this! AMAZING! I was easily swept away, especially after he kissed her first!
I would've like to have seen the team's reactions to their relationship (if it was made known by the end?), but I am content to live without that bit of info.
AMAZING JOB! :D
Wishal chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
This is my favourite Rob/Rae fanfic, your writing is just brilliant and every moment had my heart in a twist ️
GrumpyShaman chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Very good indeed.
Sage Art Masengan chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This Story Gets a Perfect 7 Out of 7 Sage Level Rank
c1c2c3c4 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Aw! The end! Nooooooo! But I still liked it. Especially the ending. Is it me or do you always end your stories in and almost-lemon? Doesn't matter. Still awesome! Keep writing stories!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Oh crap! I love this lemon! Even better than the first one you wrote! It was so feely, and real, and so awesome! I love the M rated stuff. Especially the ones you write!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Date date date date! It was so sweet and cute and filled with happiness! I'm drowning in happy feels! And it got a little heated in the beginning or so. Hehehehe. On to the next!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Oh my Jesus! It's finally official! Yay! This is so awesome! I feel like I have to tell you that so many times for some reason. It makes me feel like I'm motivating you. I hope I am!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Oh! Kissing! You always make kissing scenes feel so real! I like that! And this was no different! Yay! I am so full of happiness right now!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Whoa. I liked the dream. Very… poet-like. If that makes sense. And the way there is so much tension makes me feel nervous. Emotions are provoked through your writing, my friend. Doing a good job!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ahhhhhh! I'm so glad I decided to read this! Really it's great. I just started and it's awesome! I can already tell that this is gonna be great!
Jubilee Stone chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
You have officially ruined Teen Titan fanfiction for me - in a good way, of course.
I decided to check the fandom out because it was one of the few that I knew about but didn't have any specific shippings for. You'd think that'd make me open to reading all types of fics, right? After this story, the answer is: "not so much".
You are a really great writer and portrayed Raven in a way that I think is hard to do; as a human that does have emotions, but with cannon behavior.
I'll admit - while I didn't start reading with any specific shippings in mind, I, like I imagine everyone else that first starts off, did have StarfirexRobin inclinations. Robin, after all, is a very versatile character and Starfire is always in love with something. But your Raven is written so well & with such complexity that you make it seem that Raven and Robin are just meant to be together, like no other option is viable.
Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Excellent story. I look forward to reading more from you.
PhilosopherPony chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
So long sir. May your future writings be enjoyed by many readers to come.