Reviews for The Bond
Very good indeed.
Sage Art Masengan chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
This Story Gets a Perfect 7 Out of 7 Sage Level Rank
c1c2c3c4 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Aw! The end! Nooooooo! But I still liked it. Especially the ending. Is it me or do you always end your stories in and almost-lemon? Doesn't matter. Still awesome! Keep writing stories!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Oh crap! I love this lemon! Even better than the first one you wrote! It was so feely, and real, and so awesome! I love the M rated stuff. Especially the ones you write!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Date date date date! It was so sweet and cute and filled with happiness! I'm drowning in happy feels! And it got a little heated in the beginning or so. Hehehehe. On to the next!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Oh my Jesus! It's finally official! Yay! This is so awesome! I feel like I have to tell you that so many times for some reason. It makes me feel like I'm motivating you. I hope I am!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Oh! Kissing! You always make kissing scenes feel so real! I like that! And this was no different! Yay! I am so full of happiness right now!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Whoa. I liked the dream. Very… poet-like. If that makes sense. And the way there is so much tension makes me feel nervous. Emotions are provoked through your writing, my friend. Doing a good job!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ahhhhhh! I'm so glad I decided to read this! Really it's great. I just started and it's awesome! I can already tell that this is gonna be great!
Shadoe Dysteria chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
You have officially ruined Teen Titan fanfiction for me - in a good way, of course.
I decided to check the fandom out because it was one of the few that I knew about but didn't have any specific shippings for. You'd think that'd make me open to reading all types of fics, right? After this story, the answer is: "not so much".
You are a really great writer and portrayed Raven in a way that I think is hard to do; as a human that does have emotions, but with cannon behavior.
I'll admit - while I didn't start reading with any specific shippings in mind, I, like I imagine everyone else that first starts off, did have StarfirexRobin inclinations. Robin, after all, is a very versatile character and Starfire is always in love with something. But your Raven is written so well & with such complexity that you make it seem that Raven and Robin are just meant to be together, like no other option is viable.
Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Excellent story. I look forward to reading more from you.
PhilosopherPony chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
So long sir. May your future writings be enjoyed by many readers to come.
Dues12 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Its been great reading this and i am excited for your next book
JuneGrayson chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Awwwwww so this is the end! Really nice story, you kept it classy. Flawless grammar and spelling. But the best thing about this story is that you managed to keep the characters in character. Really really sweet.
ok chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
hey ive comented on ur story alot with fake names so... great story!