Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Comforting War
Waaaaaaahhhh! The feels are too much ! So beautiful
natadunn81 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is no mere filler! This is beauty, art, and sheer brilliance!
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
need more!
smwwsuperfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Yes. Magnificent ficlet.

The interaction between Clark and the members of Diana's little army sounded very authentic. I enjoyed this fic very much.

Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awesome!
Man, I wish you write her comic book instead of her current writer!
This one-shot has a little of everything.
Good job!
Supabec chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
awesome :)
krazie4kaldiana chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Beautiful clark jealouse but not let it get to him and i felt diana fatigue and pain to feel loved at her most needed momment wow wow wow just amazing NWHS ;);)
SuperCharles chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Well written and sexy, bravo!
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Great story. As always it makes more sense than Azz ever will. As far as he is concerned nothing exists outside his little closed world.

Keep up the good work!
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Awww, so great, so lovely. Your fillers are so good and this is so sexy too. But you know, in the real world, the JL would have helped. No way they would allow London to burn. Bruce is a wiser Bruce. Azz can be a selfish ass at times because he wants to give Orion of all people more props than Superman. Glad to see your try to weave why they /Clark was not there to help a friend and how it could have gone if Clark did come to comfort the woman he's with.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Didn't buy the comic...makes me almost wish I had. Loved it. :)
bcwmh chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Another great gap filler. :) Thanks for this. I miss your updates that I had been looking forward to every week. Hope you'll write a longer one soon. :)
houseofelrond97 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wonderful super fic! you are really becoming one of my all time favorite writer.
casema chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful. I always look forward and love your gap fillers. Thank you.
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Another great one. With every one of your stories I feel like I come to love this paring a little more.