Reviews for Light on a Burial Shroud
Padria95 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Awe! I loved this! Some good old sweet interaction between Julia and Barbie, and a wonderful dash of a hurt Barbie! I couldn't ask for more!
Dramione13 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Oh this was so good! I loved it! I love how you switched between PoV! and how you wrote the characters!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
"came up swinging" - I can see him doing this for sure. I liked this - the ending, the emotion between them, the fact that it's written so very well. I hope the actual event gives them an ending like this when the show continues!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ooooh I like it! Nice to see fanfiction that matches the show itself - dramatic, intelligent, and in-depth. Onward!
GetMoMoney-333 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Fan-fudging-tastic chapter is was super sweet, & I'm hoping the finale goes something like this hopefully lol :)
swister chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Crap. I told myself I'd stop crying when I read fanfiction. Drat. I need to get better at listening to myself.

I am so glad I stayed up for this (it's like midnight where I am, and I have to get up early tomorrow). You have officially raised my standards for the season finale. If I am not in tears, I will be disappointed in the show (and I didn't think I could get anymore disappointed in the show than I was when I found out they were giving Julia a husband).

I was freaking out when I started reading this, because I totally thought you were going to kill Barbie. If anyone kills Barbie (EVER) they better be prepared to lose their lives too. (Just a warning... in case this is where the plot bunnies are trying to send you. DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE BUNNIES! THEY ARE EVIL!)

And ohmagawd! "You know, saving your life cost me a million dollars." I melted at that line! SO FREAKING ADORABLE! As freaky as it would be if that was in the show, Julia seriously needs to say that. (Why?) Because I said so.

Anywho... I hope you get some more inspiration from the season finale. I want to read more of your Jarbie fics.

P.S. I am not a metaphorical person... I kind of just read the Jarbie goodness.
P.P.S. I've been thinking about how they're now called Jarbie... I think it should be Barlia. There are a lot of other characters whose names start with 'J', so Jarbie could be Joe/Barbie, Junior/Barbie, Jim/Barbie, ect. Just giving some mindless thoughts.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Barbie and Julia combined with Third Eye Blind?! Amazing! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
AMAZING
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
swister chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
HOLEESHIZ! That was intense... Thank you for posting a Jarbie fanfic on here, there are not enough (which is a bit hypocritical because I should probably be writing one myself, but whatever).

Anyway... How do I put into words my feelings towards this fanfic? Hm... I think the HOLEESHIZ (see above) summed it up pretty well. This was amazing, and I would really appreciate an update ASAP!
GetMoMoney-333 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh how I love me some Jarbie goodness lol, loved the first chapter hopefully the finale will give us Jarbie shippers something to work with, can't wait to see what u do with chapter two, hope u update soon :)