Reviews for When the Tables are Turned
TrueHomiePiP chapter 1 . 7/11
Sort of kind of too legit to quit

Genuinely loved this. even if James' dumb little principals toward the end would piss me off to no end if I ever saw anyone pull that in real life xD it probably adds a better cinematically ironic finish to the arc if Lily's the one who has to ask

I liked seeing the progression of things in a concise-but-still-fleshed out way. and Lily in general makes life just better in all the best ways, so thank you for giving us more dope Lily :)

I'm too invested in this pair for my own good, but I try not to question it much anymore

thanks for sharing \o/
AquarianHeart chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Loved it. So sweet. Especially enjoyed the part where Sirius and Remus were rolling around laughing in the common room, it had me laughing out loud at the mental image. Your characterizations are spot on!
Dragongrrl7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This is awesome! Super cute. You're a good writer.
TheProductivePurplePrincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I love this, there should be more like this, but of course there can't cuz then this wouldn't be as original and amazing! I've read plenty Jilly fic and I think this is my fav.
moving-acc chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Almost canon-worthy; quite realistic. I approve! :D
envirosue chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
lovely
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I loved it. If this is your one shot then I can't wait to read your multi jily fic. It was cute and funny with just a hint of angst, which I'm a sucker for. This could fit perfectly into canon and I loved it.
The May Waters chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That was so freaking adorable! I loved it so much- I think I'm going to explode from cuteness overload! If I could favorite this 100 times I would. Dead serious. I almost turned that into a joke but it would've been a terrible joke to ruin all the fluffiness. So much fluffy!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I like this :)
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Omgosh their love is so perfect ;-; Good job in writing this !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
awwww too cute. Congratulation one of the bests i ever read!
Realityorfiction chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Such a great oneshot! Great writing!
LightningScar96 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was superb! Keep up the good work :)
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 9/14/2013