Reviews for You Were Always There: Part Three
ThunderSphinx chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
I'm disappointed that you made Harry incredibly lazy just like he was in canon.

Divination. His mother would be rolling in her grave. :(

I wanted Harry to be smart. Because now that he has a great friend that understands him, he would want to push himself. He is lazy. He will be more powerful than either Dumbledore or Voldemort, and yet he is lazy. Lily would be ashamed of her under-achieving son.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
There is literally one or two original scenes in this book. What is the point in you 'writing' this is all you do is copy the book. My god at least try be original
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Loved thos! 3 screw noah D: what an asswhole:(
And i liked the werewold scene too XD
lifelovelaugh chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Haha kmew it loved the ice scene! 3
Marathon Reader chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
/watch?vA3NmhcvLfM8

This is what I hear when I was reading it! This is so good! I started the first book on Saturday afternoon and I just can't tell how much I love this! Brilliant writing, Mia is a darling, and Griff! Not a trace of Mary Sue or OOC to be found, I applaud you! Brian is absolutely delightful!

Keep up the amazing work!
Guest3478235492 chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
OK, thats it. Actually enjoyed your story so far, even though its very close to the books.
But on my ratings it failed in this chapter.
a pity... i like long fanfictions in general, but i guess i have to find another one, bye
LeafeonLover chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
Awesome~ onto the next book personally goblet of fire is my favourite ;)
Moonstone.at.midnight chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
I really liked this one too, can't wait to read the next one xD
Sonny13 chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
I just finished this one too, I stayed at a friends house last night and I stayed in a corner reading this, and now I'm writing this as all my friends eat lunch around me, haha. Totally worth it, I'm gonna wait until I get home to start reading the next one, look forward to it, hope the romance is turned up a notch :)
alexc123 chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
As always, wonderful. I was hoping for some werewolf side effects from Mia though, it would be interesting. :P
lizyeh2000 chapter 20 . 2/17/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
xsammijoannex chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
OMG lord of the rings merry and pippin my absolute favourite characters!
xsammijoannex chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
OMG do you wanna build a snowman?! and jack and his sister from rise of the guardians but at least Harry didn't fall through the ice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Mary Sue's unite!
cuttiepiepay chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
I went back into the books to validate your claim with the whole Mia being scrached. Well in the book it states by Remus that you have to be bitten by a werewolf on the full moon to contract the virus and Bill was bitten by Fener Greyback but not on the full moon that's why he has the cursed scars and wolf like qualities. So your story makes since because Mia was scrached not bitten so I could work. Just though I would tell you that.