Reviews for Duck Across The Pond
Gracealma chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Sweet story!
eveemars87 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I would hope for more chapters, I like this pairing they're really sweet together...
dragoflora chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
This was sweet. Never thought of this pairing, but I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I would urge you to continue with tales of Tony & Ducky's travels as well as what is happening back at NCIS.
rei2000 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I like it. You should continue it.
John chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ew ew ew!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
and why is there still a "Complete" for this story. it's so far from finished. it's too good and novel to end. Tony and Ducky together. never saw it, but you've made it work.

and finally Gibbs get's it. right in the kisser, too.
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I'm not a slasher but someone needs to give Tony and Donald some happiness and I might as well be each other!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Please, you have to finish the story.
For some reason a Tony/Ducky pairing works. I can see Ducky finding the real Tony under all the masks and Tony finding the real Ducky under all the stories, two people who for all their differences complement one another.
Will Tony & Ducky forgive Gibbs for his treatment of Tony? Will Gibbs finally get rid of Ziva & Tim for their incompetence and abuse of Tony? Is there a Civil Partnership/Wedding in the future for Tony & Ducky?
Can't wait to find out.
angelscatie chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Great story. More please
jennifer ryan chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
finally a tony/ducky story! I love it and love the fact that it doesn't contain explicit details.
Corala chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Now what will gIbbs do
lizrat66 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
So happy to see this second chapter.
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Fantastic chapter/story. Please continue this story. It's so awesome. Want to see what happens to Gibbs. What a jerk he is. Those lazy agents, can't seem to do their own reports. More please?
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Wow very interesting , hmm I hope there is more now that Gibbs knows why Tony left him and what his team did to cause it.