Reviews for Coconut M&M's
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I like the way you have Miranda trying to get back together with Andy.
A2463 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Love it! Really love it! Please continue!
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
V.E.R.Y. sexy! Wow!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Excellent - I love their dynamic and definitely want to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Please continue! I miss this story!
Elliewrites chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Thank you for writing such wonderful stories. You are by far one of my favorite authors, and this is fast becoming one of my favorite stories. Your Miranda is the Miranda I know and love. We understand her depth in your writing.
Please please continue to allow us share in your adventures of Miranda and Andy. I look forward to each and every one of your updates.
Gun Brooke chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Holy effing smokes! Emotional and hot and I was tirn between tears and fanning myself. Absolutely brilliant! You are awesome!

Gun
canthearshit chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I usually love your stories, I really do and please don't take this the wrong way but this one just felt all over the place and a bit OOC.
CharlotteMc chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
It was great to see the resolution of the fight. This thing with the calendars was just brilliant. Miranda asking her to move in via calendar was just perfect. I was actually surprised to see the TBC at the end. Not that Ian objecting. I would love to see another chapter. Maybe we will get to see Andrea with the girls. I would love to see that.

As usual great writing and thanks for sharing it.

Charlotte
drkwind999 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Mmhmm. Wow, who knew sharing some M&M's would lead to such a night.

Excellant as usual. Thank you for writing. Looking forward to the next installment.

Take care.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
It really is strange how many people have Andy crying all the tune. Tears if sorrow, tears of guilt, tears of happiness. Tears. Ridiculous.
Not sure what to make of this story at all. Sex in an alley? Seriously? Why?
An chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Wow! I need a fan about now. But great writing! I like how you brought there characters to a head, but what bends and exceptions they make for each other.
DCPrepster chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Ummm. Well...hot. Very hot. And ummm...sexy. Very sexy!
magikedforyou chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Yay! You finally updated. I loved how they figured out how to end an argument. Can't wait to see how the girls react.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »