Reviews for Crossing Over
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 3/27
Wow! Didn't expect that! What a twist!Now I'm very curious at how this is going to pan out. Very awesome chapter! :D
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 30 . 3/21
A very intriguing concept, if nothing else.
The idea of Sam and Dean being distinguished from Jared and Jensen by their injuries is so simple I’m almost amazed nobody thought of it before, and Terry’s decision to dive after them is also well-handled, acting on impulse to fulfil a previously-impossible desire.
Her role in the series at this time is also handled well, acknowledging her expertise and insight given her past involvement in the show while also reflecting her comparatively limited knowledge of the future, restricting her impact on immediate events while still having a significant effect on the final confrontation with Castiel.
There were some occasions where I felt like you were over-emphasising Theresa’s awareness of the ‘reality’ she’s dealing with as opposed to the ‘fiction’ of the show, such as Dean’s enthusiasm about pie being exaggerated to give him a suitable quirk, but that’s more than compensated for by such chilling moments as her first encounter with Crowley, as well as the intriguing questions of her apparent ‘immunity’ to some of the more interesting abilities out there, such as her still being able to move while the world around her has been ‘frozen’ by the angels.
The twist with Purgatory was a bit complicated- and the later revelation about Lauren’s family history felt like you were trying a bit too hard to make her stand out- but I did like Terry acting as Dean’s defence during the trial of Osiris, using her own knowledge to argue in Dean’s favour without getting too ‘intrusive’.
A few elements after the confrontation with Crowley felt like you were devoting too much time to ‘criticising’ the show as it was- Sam and Dean were both going through a lot in Season Seven, and I personally felt their reactions in some cases were justified, particularly with Lucifer over Sam’s shoulder and Dean needing something to lash out at- but the circumstances of her return were at least interesting, giving our world an interesting connection to Purgatory before the real crisis breaks out (Although I didn’t get the point of your change to Charlie; I kind of liked the idea of her as a female associate that both Winchesters would ‘have’ to see as a sister if she was anything intimate to them).
I’m currently a bit ambiguous about the comparatively ‘sudden’ introduction of the Men of Letters- if they’re still active in the present, I would have thought that at least one of Sam and Dean’s associates would have encountered them before now; their sudden introduction made sense in the show because the organisation was destroyed long before anyone Sam and Dean knew and trusted would have started hunting- but you’ve left enough hints about the future that upcoming plots should be VERY interesting reading…
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 3/21
Awesome stuff! Anticipating everything! 'gets excited'
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 3/20
Very nice! Poor Dean... At least he has someone else to talk to...
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 3/20
Awesome, awesome. Very good chapter! I love the interactions Terry has with the brothers, though I'm pretty sure of who she will end up with. Looking forward to more! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 3/20
Very nice chapter, again! Oh Dean, always trying to protect your brother even though it hurts you in the process.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 3/19
OOOO! A moment! I am, like, super exited right now! This is awesome, awesome stuff!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 3/19
Aww, poor Sam... To be told it's not real and that it really felt so real to him and the feelings are still there. Poor guy... And is that Dean hiding in the hallway? 'speculates' Very awesome chapter! Everything is fitting so nicely together :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 3/18
Wow, did not expect that 'issue' with her. Talk about awkward and sad at the same time, no more 'issue' when they got back. Nice chapter, I enjoyed it :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 3/18
Lol X) This is amusing. Last review I said I liked conversations, and this chapter was full of them! Made me happy. Interested to see how Fate will handle with Terry in the mix.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 3/18
Another good chapter! I really like the parts where there is talking. Hope there's more :3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 3/18
Very nice! I'm anticipating the development of all the characters towards Terry. Says romance in the genre, so really looking forward to that. Dean will warm up someday I think and Sam is already being kind :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 3/17
This is awesome! That was one of my favorite episodes. All was very nicely written with a few grammar errors. I'm letting you know that I like it :3
A very enjoyable and nicely conceived story. Terry is a likeable character and your depictions of Dean, Sam, Bobby and Crowley were very well done. I also enjoyed the differences in characters like Charlie. I'm looking forward to reading your others. Thank you for writing.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 22 . 3/15
Why is she referring to on the show? Are they not in Supernatural?