Reviews for Crossing Over
Manda38 chapter 30 . 10/13
Arrrrgggghhhhh! Wonderful! Great 'ending' though I'll be heading to Crossing Wires next - I'm so pleased this isn't quite the end. Thank you - what a brilliant story. A real joy to read.
Manda38 chapter 28 . 10/12
This chapter was amazing! From the talk at the barn, to the talk and other things in the bedroom, to hell and now whatever has happened to Terry... I really hope she and Dean find their way back together soon. It's killing me!
Manda38 chapter 27 . 10/12
Oh Dean! You're jealous! That's pretty darn cute.
I really like your Charlie - she's tough.
Onwards to Chapter 28 - sniff sniff!
Manda38 chapter 24 . 10/12
Aww Dean, you're breaking my heart here.
Manda38 chapter 23 . 10/11
"Hope you're enjoying the story..." I LOVE IT and I'm really worried that there are only 6 chapters to go... this has been such a great read. Thank you.
Manda38 chapter 20 . 10/11
Arrghhh! This is awesome - thank you!
Manda38 chapter 16 . 10/11
This chapter was amazing. I was dying inside (in a good way) when Terry broke down in Dean's arms. OMG, so good! I love that this story is a slow-burner. Great writing!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 30 . 9/9
I love Terry! She is not perfect or some badass hunter, she is beautifully flawed! The most important contribution she's done is bring perspective to Dean and Sam's situations. I love this! I can't wait to read the next one!
I'm back! I reread the previous chapters as well. I have to say, that you write incredibly well and the characters are also well done. Excited to see where this goes! Enjoying this chaoter as well and the interactions between the two of them. Nice job :)
queenfirst chapter 1 . 5/1
terry seems, idk, rather stoic. not very emotive in her narration.
aliciavikander chapter 5 . 4/29
FigurativelyDying chapter 20 . 4/1
Every time I read this, I end up having the biggest smile on my face.
Cimamango chapter 30 . 2/28
Thanks so much for this- I have been reading it furiously all weekend & totally neglecting everything else! Absolutely unputdownable. I think you captured the characters perfectly & your discipline in sticking to the main themes & not going off on a tangent like so many others was awesome! Wish I had your talent- more please! Will read the sequel after I've done my vacuuming!
atalanta chapter 4 . 2/21
Oh my GOD! The ending! I can't stop giggling. This is awesome!
TheGreatKingRyan chapter 27 . 2/8
Oh wow.
Taking the one lesbian character in Supernatural and making her straight! Awesome!
That's such a well thought out writing decision and totally not a tasteless pile of heterosexist BS.
I mean after all, as a queer person, when I look at TV today I see WAY too much representation of myself as it is.
Thank goodness you took one back for the straights. *sarcasm*