Reviews for Crossing Over
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 30 . 8/18
Great! Im so glad you have written more. I was worried last chapter lol
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 8/17
So happy I stuck with it even if purely for this kiss. That jensmiledmin the kiss and just kept kissing I love that. I can picture it so clearly.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 8/16
I wasn't sure I was gonna get into this but kept going and im glad I did.
Sammy P chapter 30 . 7/21
This was the best OC fanfic that I have read in months. I wish I could give you some serious writer-to-writer feedback but I was just so engrossed with the story whatever I could've critiqued just skirted under my radar. This was such a fantastic read; and has kept my mind completely in this world that you created. Absolute enjoyment. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
MidnightMadwoman chapter 1 . 7/2
So far so good. I prefer your characterization of Bobby over the brothers, and I like the little touches of reality you threw in there (the smells of a scene, or how someone inexperienced would take to being handed a firearm).

In my opinion this story suffers from some pacing problems which probably exist by design. I would have taken a machete to this story and pared it down significantly. There are also little Australianisms in the dialogue and narration that sometimes shatter the sense that your story world is steeped in Americana. Overall a promising and interesting read.
kimzie-kitty chapter 30 . 5/28
I was on this last chapter and stopped halfway through today, because I didn't want to finish it. I didn't realize you'd already started on the next one. I read the whole book in about two days (: I love the way you portray the characters and added in your own spin on things, I know it has to be hard to give all the characters justice. Fantastic job!
Queen Hady chapter 30 . 5/19
Hi, I started to read your history yesterday and I love it *-*
bluebird397 chapter 20 . 5/4
Love that they both finally caught on. Sam walks up like, 'Okay, awkward...'
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 12 . 3/27
Wow! Didn't expect that! What a twist!Now I'm very curious at how this is going to pan out. Very awesome chapter! :D
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 30 . 3/21
A very intriguing concept, if nothing else.
The idea of Sam and Dean being distinguished from Jared and Jensen by their injuries is so simple I’m almost amazed nobody thought of it before, and Terry’s decision to dive after them is also well-handled, acting on impulse to fulfil a previously-impossible desire.
Her role in the series at this time is also handled well, acknowledging her expertise and insight given her past involvement in the show while also reflecting her comparatively limited knowledge of the future, restricting her impact on immediate events while still having a significant effect on the final confrontation with Castiel.
There were some occasions where I felt like you were over-emphasising Theresa’s awareness of the ‘reality’ she’s dealing with as opposed to the ‘fiction’ of the show, such as Dean’s enthusiasm about pie being exaggerated to give him a suitable quirk, but that’s more than compensated for by such chilling moments as her first encounter with Crowley, as well as the intriguing questions of her apparent ‘immunity’ to some of the more interesting abilities out there, such as her still being able to move while the world around her has been ‘frozen’ by the angels.
The twist with Purgatory was a bit complicated- and the later revelation about Lauren’s family history felt like you were trying a bit too hard to make her stand out- but I did like Terry acting as Dean’s defence during the trial of Osiris, using her own knowledge to argue in Dean’s favour without getting too ‘intrusive’.
A few elements after the confrontation with Crowley felt like you were devoting too much time to ‘criticising’ the show as it was- Sam and Dean were both going through a lot in Season Seven, and I personally felt their reactions in some cases were justified, particularly with Lucifer over Sam’s shoulder and Dean needing something to lash out at- but the circumstances of her return were at least interesting, giving our world an interesting connection to Purgatory before the real crisis breaks out (Although I didn’t get the point of your change to Charlie; I kind of liked the idea of her as a female associate that both Winchesters would ‘have’ to see as a sister if she was anything intimate to them).
I’m currently a bit ambiguous about the comparatively ‘sudden’ introduction of the Men of Letters- if they’re still active in the present, I would have thought that at least one of Sam and Dean’s associates would have encountered them before now; their sudden introduction made sense in the show because the organisation was destroyed long before anyone Sam and Dean knew and trusted would have started hunting- but you’ve left enough hints about the future that upcoming plots should be VERY interesting reading…
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 11 . 3/21
Awesome stuff! Anticipating everything! 'gets excited'
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 3/20
Very nice! Poor Dean... At least he has someone else to talk to...
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 9 . 3/20
Awesome, awesome. Very good chapter! I love the interactions Terry has with the brothers, though I'm pretty sure of who she will end up with. Looking forward to more! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 8 . 3/20
Very nice chapter, again! Oh Dean, always trying to protect your brother even though it hurts you in the process.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 7 . 3/19
OOOO! A moment! I am, like, super exited right now! This is awesome, awesome stuff!