Reviews for Crossing Over
Hate to break it to you, but I had a panic attack when you said Terry's weight and height. I am in recovery from an eating disorder, and seeing that sent me into overdrive. I checked her BMI, then mine, checked the calories I should be eating, compared it to the multiple pastries and coffee, checked those calories and how much I should exercise to eat like that, cried because I'm too fat and lazy to succeed at my eating disorder... it was a nightmare. Yes, it was stupid and irrational, but since when do mental disorders make sense?
MarleeJames chapter 1 . 1/7
To Guest, the last reviewer: Thank you for making a comment that I am unable to respond to privately, always such a thrill to be forced to respond and up my comment total. It's also good to see that anal-retentiveness has not taken a plunge in fanfiction readers, be it about true poor research skills or more often, the lack of life experience in the reading commentators.

People often describe themselves in more disparaging terms than are necessarily real. Terry's comment reflects a desire to inform her audience that she's little, not strong, not buff - you may be too young to remember the "90lb weakling" connotations from Charles Atlas' commercials, but it was a well-known catchphrase for many, many, years and it was in that spirit the reference was made. Still, be offended by whatever you can for as long as you can, god knows there's too little to offend in the world today.

MJ
You know having her be 90 pounds or less is fucking ridiculous. I mean even if she were that short having her be 90 pound (40 kilograms) is impossible unless she's like fucking extremely anorexic and has about one percent body fat. Having writing write so inaccurately about weight is really annoying. Sarah Hyland who is the skinniest shortest person I can think of is 108 pounds. The normal weight for a 5'5 female is 114 to 149 lbs. She must be ridiculously anorexic. Woman are always misrepresented in the eight category. You can actually weight a lot and still be fit or 'skinny'.

Skin: 8-10 lbs.
Bones: about 15 lbs for a 100 lbs person.
All organs, blood, fluids and water in the body.
4everfictional chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
Please let this be her and Sam if it has to be her paired with anybody. Please. The her and Dean thing is so forced it hurts.
4everfictional chapter 7 . 11/7/2016
Nonononononono... nononono-NO! Why? He has consistently done nothing but treat her like crap up until this point. That's not attractive, sexy or a turn-on. It's a setup for an emotionally abusive relationship (if not physically abusive).
4everfictional chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
I am so glad the romance aspect isn't with Dean (he treats her way too shitty for that to be okay). Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
She's pregnant?! Does that mean the baby will die with the timeline change?
4everfictional chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Imagine if she knew up to season eleven. ;)
4everfictional chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Dean needs to get over himself. A couple people he knew died today? She just lost everything and everyone she ever knew or loved. Not to mention she just went Snow White on Bobby's place when she didn't have to and saved them some of the heartache of the next six episodes. It's not like they were really keeping her in the loop anyhow for her to remember the spoilers in the first place. They treated her like she was useless? Well guess what, self fulfilling prophecy bitches. Sucks to suck. ;)
4everfictional chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
So romance is in the cards then? Doesn't she know that everyone except for the core three dies once, comes back and then dies for good? ;) Except for the romantic interests and minor characters, they just die.
Manda38 chapter 30 . 10/13/2016
Arrrrgggghhhhh! Wonderful! Great 'ending' though I'll be heading to Crossing Wires next - I'm so pleased this isn't quite the end. Thank you - what a brilliant story. A real joy to read.
Manda38 chapter 28 . 10/12/2016
This chapter was amazing! From the talk at the barn, to the talk and other things in the bedroom, to hell and now whatever has happened to Terry... I really hope she and Dean find their way back together soon. It's killing me!
Manda38 chapter 27 . 10/12/2016
Oh Dean! You're jealous! That's pretty darn cute.
I really like your Charlie - she's tough.
Onwards to Chapter 28 - sniff sniff!
Manda38 chapter 24 . 10/12/2016
Aww Dean, you're breaking my heart here.
Manda38 chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
"Hope you're enjoying the story..." I LOVE IT and I'm really worried that there are only 6 chapters to go... this has been such a great read. Thank you.