Reviews for Lessons of Revenge
Evil Little Pixi chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
Whats ging to happen to Hamish and Greta? Im despretly in need of more story! Please dont let this be the end
karr20 chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
Wow. I really really loved this story, couldn't stop reading it even if i wanted too! It was addicting! X
kickAs chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
LOVED THIS story its really great although I hope there is going to be a sequel about Greta and Hamish it will be awsome...I would like to give a suggestion that may be you should include Rose a bit more we hardly ever see her as she is Greta's mom...
Other than that loved it to bits

Hope you write soon! :)
MACMONKEY chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Loved it an its going on my favs!(: I can't wait for the next chapter! but one thing... You spell strigoi wrong it does not have an n in it...just thought I would let you know.
jpitt chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
What a great story, kept me on my toes, couldn't put it down. There is so many things you could do with the way you set up the charachters, any chance for a sequal?
Cheney chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I've spent the whole day reading this story and it's absolutely brilliant! I'm in love with it, the concept, the characters and your writing is amazing. Please continue with it, I want to know what will happen next. You're so talented, I wish I could write like that! 3
Che