Reviews for Between Faith and Fear
girlface chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
Too lazy to log in right now but when I do later I'll definitely follow this story- I really hope you finish it!
viktories chapter 13 . 4/14/2016
You're killin' me! Please continue this.
nikole salvatore chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Please continue this!
sweettooth7 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
what a fantastic story! I don't know if you're planning on continuing it, but I am *definitely* on board if you are. I love the way you write the Dixons...SO crass, and SO perfect! I love the developing relationship between them and Carol, and the way Carol has found these wonderful women to be friends with in this time. Great job (as usual)! ; )
SunshinePrincess24 chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
I just found this story and now realized that it isn't complete! Ugh! It's sooooo stinking good! I hope you will begin to work on it again and take it all the way to the end! PLEASE?!
whowhatsitwhich chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I love Merle and this chapter shows exactly why. He's an ass. He's not good for his brother but he has the best heart when it comes to broken and bruised things. Daryl too shines in this chapter. You have him sort on... the give and take concern, the tendency for sudden violent action, the goodness. Great writing. On to the next one.
whowhatsitwhich chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Can't log in cause my phone is being stupid... but what a chapter, lady. Good, it was brutal but honest and real and broke my heart. Ask the subjects covered were handled in a somber and straight forward manner. Poor little baby and poor Carol. They should killed the bastard. Cut him up like a paper doll. Not what he deserves but close. Looking forward to the next one.
AntoDixon chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
This story is great! It is one of the darkest fics I've read (with respect to the first chapters) but this was excellently written, is really great.
I hope you can continue and update the next chapter soon.
Greetings from Argentina! :D

ANTO :0)
AlannasTara chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
I do hope you continue on this fic. As dark as it started, I love the point you have gotten it to, and hope you haven't lost all inspiration for it. I love Merle and Daryl sticking up for Carol and the connection between all three of them is beautiful!
deniselynne1966 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
I seriously sobbed for Carol here. It is so dark, but the truth is, this is spousal abuse. This is what Carol's character would've dealt with...one of the reasons I love her and the development of her character. 3
deniselynne1966 chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Please continue.
Little Cinch chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
Wow! I just stumbled across this today - this is amazingly good! And soooooo hard to read sometimes (that's meant in the best way possible BTW)!
sweetveruca chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Meeep! You're killing me smalls! :)
sweetveruca chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
You are such a good writer Darlin. I love your Dixons, they both make me swoon. :) I can't wait for Ed to die die die
what evil lurks chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
So I guess now that the walkers have turned up merle might be able to put Operation Ed into play? I hope so. Fucking Rick better not queer his pitch. Strange to look back on a time when Rick was actually the undiluted hero, instead of the broken hypocrite we see now in S4.