Reviews for Present Predicaments
Armin the darklord
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I wish I could have a Reiner painting too... *sigh*
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Haha haha! That was hilarious! I loved the interaction between Armin and Levi! Making Armin an evil genius was just pure gold! I could see that in the realm of possibility. And the interaction with Eren and Levi was just the best! And the ending was cute, the last line was the killer! Well done! I really liked this story, and I really love this pairing.
imahappyperson chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh my gosh. Evil Armin is soooooo goood! Can you please write more of Evil!Armin? You write awesome fics. I adore you! I'm a RivaMika fan but I'm reading all of your stories 'coz they're just so perf and awesome and asdfghjkl. *hands you cookies* :D
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm I would actually think that Levi might know how to paint considering he is a clean freak and a perfectionist. Then again I might be wrong and that because of love he decided to make a mess
Streaks of moonlight chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
ohmygod I literally laughed out loud. I think I may have woken my neighbors because of this O-O it was worth it though. Great job with meddling with the characters personalities! I can really see sassy Armin vividly in my head *-*
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Lol I love how Armin charges for his help and the comments about Levi's portrait looking like Reiner made me laugh, poor Levi. xD but the ending was cute. c:
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great fic! Plus the epilogue was hilarious :D
Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh, this was so-
"Thank you for this painting of Reiner. I'll treasure it always."
That line!
Velox chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
God that was funny! Amazing job.
sam kazama chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That was damn funny! :D
ProdigyMeetsStrongestShorty chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
kyaaa hahahah sweet corporal lol XD

love the story! thanks author-ssi
Iwai chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I loved it! Hahaha, I really enjoyed it! It was very funny. I always read your stories, you are a great writter
ALW4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
THAT WAS HILARIOUS AND ADORABLE AND OH MY GOSH THE FEELS
hythloday chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
omg i love this! i'll admit that i was a tad bit confused at the start because it looked like it might turn out to be one of those ereri bondage things, but it ended up being utter hilarity with rivamika cuteness throughout. i also very much enjoyed the portrayal of armin as a diabolical genius here. a very sweet, amusing read, and well-written as always :)