Reviews for Two Sides
Philosophize chapter 14 . 1/31
Please don't abandon!
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Yes, because an 11 year old can explain himself perfectly eloquently, I'm certain.
Riddletobien chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Great, I love the interaction with Voldemort in this last chapter. Please write more of those :).

Thanks for writing!
Wolfman217 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
I'm done. This is essentially canon with Harry being slightly smarter and more dedicated to learning. No difference otherwise, why Bill it as a Harry-being-similar-to-Tom then having him sorted into Gryffindor. Totally misleading Summary. Also, you had Harry massively contradict himself, he vowed to himself that he would become the best he could be, then told the hat to sort him into the house where he would do the worst.
JPElles chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Great story. Hope to continue to see where this goes.
Chim Cheree chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I liked the beginning of you story but now I hardly see any difference between canonHarry and your Harry. He risks his life for a girl he's known for a few weeks, he is selfless, he displays Gryffindor behaviour... The only real difference is that he is friends with Draco instead of Ron.
Chim Cheree chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
why would you sort Harry to Gryffindor if the sorting hat says he just doesn't fit in there? It's called the sorting hat, not the wishing hat. I mean what use does the hat have if he just puts a student in a house least suited for him because he wants to?! Honestly.
Shadowface chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Awesome AU. Looking forward to more.
pwizduo chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
I was catching up on this story and up till this last chapter was planing on leaving a review recommending that you skip ahead a few years like you had previously planes to. But then you had to go and make this so interesting by bringing quirrel into things!

That said I hope you find a way to skip ahead, I'm dying to see what your Harry does in the future but I don't really want to read about him doing it as a 12 year old if that makes sense. There are a lot of stories out there in which the main character is doing things that are just completely ridiculous for the age that he/she has and for me it completely ruins the suspension of disbelief. Obviously I'll keep reading however you decide to continue the story but my suggestion would be to skip ahead at some point (maybe after Christmas or even the end of first year) and recall the highlights (ie differences from cannon) of the interim years as flashbacks.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I hope Ron gets his soon! _
Triptic Writer chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Well,

I am increasingly uncomfortable with where the story is going. I like what is written most of the time but you keep using the awful cliché "people are gullible, stupid and malicious and will believe the worst of an eleven years old child"... Seriously?

I understand that you want to create some conflict for Harry but you really choose the wrong and most uninspired way to do it. It's really too soon to play the public opinion card, you should have waited until third or fourth year or even later, after Harry could believably be seen as a threat. Sure in canon there is the heir of Slytherin of second year, but the problem is that here there is comparatively too much outcry for absolutely no reasons.

And what is this bullshit talk of Mcg saying that wizard don't take well to attacking other with magic? Conflicts and violence are as common in the wizard world than in the mundane world. If for example you take the "bullying" of Snape by James it shows how most of the students didn't gave a shit about it.

I can only hope that you will quickly move from the useless drama and offers us some real plot and intrigue. And also that the story will pick up the pace, because you already areat 44k worlds and we haven't passed the middle of the first year...

But it's still an enjoyable story and I shall keep an eye on it so good luck with it.
Triptic Writer chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
A quick review before I continue the story, which I like quite bit by the way.

The rumors thingy, were people accuse Harry of being a Dark lord and injuring the centaur himself is incredibly stupid. It's really a let down for me, up to this part I felt that your story was believable and well balanced. But that was just a lazy way of creating conflict for Harry. Very disappointing.
Drakensteel chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
Very nice story, tho I hope to see more Hermione soon!

Glad you decided to not skip ahead, the gathering of allies and dealing with Quirrel are both something I've enjoyed reading so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Good Chapter!
sfjoellen chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
You wrote: 'I Sorted him where he would advance the most, achieve the most even though I had a fair idea of the end and the cost was never worth the satisfaction of my fulfilling my true purpose one more time, Mr. Potter and it never will.' (Chap 8 very end)

i'm not sure what you meant, it's an important bit. could you let me know?

otherwise, it's a great story, interesting, I'm a big fan of H/Hr and smart!Harry. smart!Hermione as well. It will be interesting to see what happens with Draco and Ron. overall a fine story, thank you for writing it!