Reviews for Six Degrees of Separation
JonesL chapter 3 . 4/13/2017
I know that this hasn't been updated in years, but you should know how good it is! Fantastic writing
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
I wish you would come back and do the final three chapters of this, it was going so well... well good for the readers, not so good for the characters :)
Whoa chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Noooo, this isn't finished! This is such a lovely AU. I hope you finish it one day!
more please chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
i hope u cont this. like to see more
Treblemkr chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I was reading through your stories and found this one. I love your take on neverland, are you still working on this?
Gabwolfgirl chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
More soon? Please?
AllisonSwan chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Ohh shit Ohh shit Ohh shit this is amazingness
onetreefan chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
yikes! so intense! great job
MeaghanA chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Love it, love the detailed emotion! Protective and angsty Hook- my fav!
Lisa1972 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
uh oh...Pan doesn't realize he's dealing with true love does he? :)
Rosa020 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I love this version of the Neverland adventure ! :D I'm on it !
Violetrose9 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
A Fantastic story! I like how ya kept to the story with your own slight twist and turns of events. Keep up the great work. :)
KCraine chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Is it over? :( We still have four more degrees to go. Bad form.

Now that I have thoroughly chastised you, let me say that I love your writing style and the action in this fic. I am fervently hoping to see more in the near future.

Write on,
KC
The Last Ronin chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Have to say this is one of the more interesting CS pieces I've come across. I can't wait for more.

Only suggestion I'd make is be careful with repetition. Certain words and phrases lose meaning and power if you repeat them too often - not to mention they start to yank the reader out of the story. The phrase that really started to bug me after a while here was "the blonde"...you use it 15 times and it gets old very quickly. There's thousands of words in the English language; so I guarantee that there's something else you could use instead every so often. :)

Anyway, still really good so more please :D
AllisonSwan chapter 2 . 9/28/2013