Reviews for Dancing with Lotus Petals
inuyashamunkey chapter 9 . 1/20
update soon?
ForeverYorozuya chapter 9 . 1/15
I almost forgot about this fic! Yay! Plot! Please update soon! I love this story!
Hanashi o suru chapter 9 . 1/10
The Sh*t. It's gonna hit dat fan.

That is all. :T
Hanashi o suru chapter 8 . 1/9
Duh-duh-duh! -dramatic music is dramatic-

I've got a few ideas at this point...but in case I get something right (rare as that may be) I'm gonna keep it to myself :P

Looking forward to that next chapter :D
Secret Moon Bear chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Literally squealing while reading this! Its so cute! I loved this chapter and can't wait for the performance! THIS WAS INCREDIBLE!

Its amazing how you can keep the characters so original despite being in an AU. I love the tension between Kanda and Allen and how well they work despite "hating" each other. This is definitely one of my favorite Yullen stories, despite how there hasn't been any romance. Just the atmosphere and the subtle hints are incredible!

I love how well this was pulled off! Most wouldn't even think about this kind of AU and you made it so freaking adorable I was seriously dancing around my room with the stupidest grin in the world on my face.

Can't wait for the next update, this has been an incredible read!
SunsetKitsune chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next.
Kaidious chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
First, i just wanna say the story is good! The idea is greatt andd characters r rather in charac. Honestly i was really gladd i found this story! Made me super excited abt stuff and how this story's gonna go xD

Hm but i thought there's abit of flaw in that i get the feeling the story's abit reportive... Maybe throw in abit more about how kanda n allen r feeling about all the cast and production? I was sooo curious wad exactly made them suddenly able to pose well for the photo but then that part just seem to be over so soon. Hm, well maybe im just impatient *sweat*

Anyhow, other than that this story is splendiddd. Looking forward to ur next chapt!

CHEERS
ForeverYorozuya chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
OMG THIS FIC IS SO GREAT EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS AMAZINGG XDDD i personally like it spelled like "fou" but its up to u :) PLEAAASSEEEE update this more often! I love this fic with a BURNING passion and i wanna kno what happens next . please continue to do ur best!
SisBloodCarnivalOtaku chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
OH MY GOD THANKS GOD YESH IS IT A SPAM IS IT A NEW STORY NO- IT'S AN UPDATE! YAYYYY OMG THANKSS! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Synck chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
id love to see the outfits, i feel like being able to see them will add even more to this already amazing story. cant wait for more
lassenri chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
YAY! YOU FINNALY UPDATED *starts crying and hugging screen * . loves the chapter. cant wait for more! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I love this ! The plot is great and i really want to see the next chapter; what will happen !?
amenokuma chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I'm enjoying this a lot! I hope you update again soon :)
Firediva0 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
This is so good! Please update soon! I am begging you! This is amazing! The plot line is breathtaking and the way you explain things are simply marvelous! I totally look forward to the big production. XDDD
Synck chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Ohhhhh Kanda likes what he sees eh? I have to admit i would to. Lucky Kanda getting to see that.

I have a question. Does Allen have his scar and his deformed arm in this?