Reviews for Dancing with Lotus Petals
lulue79 chapter 9 . 2/26
Hello! I enjoyed your fic, it is well written, and the characters are mostly IC. But, I have to say that this amnesia thing is just a bit... Awkward. I hope you will success to control it, because it may become a bit twisted.
Anyway, thank you for writing! I am waiting for the next chapter!
LinzChan chapter 9 . 2/12
Finally! Thanks for the update!...

I really love this story! I'm looking forward to another update...

3 3 3
Hatelikingbatman chapter 9 . 1/29
Oh my gosh! I read this story on archive, but I didn't know you had more chapters here! Whoop! Please update soon!
abattles2 chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
"Che, baka Moyashi. You were the one that had to go and get that stupid anemia,..."

did you mean "amnesia"?
Melody-Rose chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
PLEASE update! This is amazing! I really love your unique idea.
inuyashamunkey chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
update soon?
ForeverYorozuya chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
I almost forgot about this fic! Yay! Plot! Please update soon! I love this story!
Hanashi o suru chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
The Sh*t. It's gonna hit dat fan.

That is all. :T
Hanashi o suru chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
Duh-duh-duh! -dramatic music is dramatic-

I've got a few ideas at this point...but in case I get something right (rare as that may be) I'm gonna keep it to myself :P

Looking forward to that next chapter :D
Secret Moon Bear chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Literally squealing while reading this! Its so cute! I loved this chapter and can't wait for the performance! THIS WAS INCREDIBLE!

Its amazing how you can keep the characters so original despite being in an AU. I love the tension between Kanda and Allen and how well they work despite "hating" each other. This is definitely one of my favorite Yullen stories, despite how there hasn't been any romance. Just the atmosphere and the subtle hints are incredible!

I love how well this was pulled off! Most wouldn't even think about this kind of AU and you made it so freaking adorable I was seriously dancing around my room with the stupidest grin in the world on my face.

Can't wait for the next update, this has been an incredible read!
NekoYullenMidnightKitsune chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next.
Kaidious chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
First, i just wanna say the story is good! The idea is greatt andd characters r rather in charac. Honestly i was really gladd i found this story! Made me super excited abt stuff and how this story's gonna go xD

Hm but i thought there's abit of flaw in that i get the feeling the story's abit reportive... Maybe throw in abit more about how kanda n allen r feeling about all the cast and production? I was sooo curious wad exactly made them suddenly able to pose well for the photo but then that part just seem to be over so soon. Hm, well maybe im just impatient *sweat*

Anyhow, other than that this story is splendiddd. Looking forward to ur next chapt!

ForeverYorozuya chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
OMG THIS FIC IS SO GREAT EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS AMAZINGG XDDD i personally like it spelled like "fou" but its up to u :) PLEAAASSEEEE update this more often! I love this fic with a BURNING passion and i wanna kno what happens next . please continue to do ur best!
SisBloodCarnivalOtaku chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Synck chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
id love to see the outfits, i feel like being able to see them will add even more to this already amazing story. cant wait for more