Reviews for Hogwarts Beware!
Was it his bird? Hungry? Some past leader? Austria?
AliceCullen3 chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
LOVE IT!
AphNorgay chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
I know it was probably a joke about the Halloween coming from Korea but me being me I had to say that. I am also reayou Irish and love pointing out that Halloween is from Ireland.
AphNorgay chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
Actually, Halloween originated in Ireland. It was called Samhain (sa-win) and it was a Gaelic festival at the end of the harvest season. At this time the boundary between this world and the Otherworld was at its weakest and Aos Sí(fairies and spirits) could travel here easily. The people set out offerings for the Aos Sí so they and their livestock could get through winter. They had their own kind of trick or treating. And then of course, the CHURCH came and declared it All Hallow's Eve because they can't leave the pagans alone.
History of Halloween kinda sorta told by ME
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
I'm gonna guess the picture was of Austria, Hungary, France, or Spain.
YukiOwO chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I'm only up to chapter 6...bit lemme guess who's in the picture that gilbert is kissing...it's his bird right?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
*spits out tea*
*dies from laughter*
BluePsyche chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
great.
TheWeirdGirl chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
I actually like england's demon summoning song. But don't listen this at night, outside and alone. It's fucking scarrry. I fell like someone watching me.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
skjenkjssg;kebje YYYYYESSSSSSSS PPPPPPPRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAANNNNNNNNN
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Austria *wiggles eyebrows* The picture ought to be Austria...
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
I wouldn't think that England like One Directionn, I have this headcanon that England HATES One Direction because people are saying it's the new Beetles and England loves the Beetles
catastrophicsakura chapter 29 . 2/23/2015
"No big deal Spain's a**!"
I am so going to use that in a conversation one day
Anywho, great story, you might want to be a bit more descriptive and use the correct verb tenses, but other than that, this is prety well done.
Timeinaninja chapter 29 . 1/17/2015
MALFOY YOU ARE A DICK! FOR ASKING THAT BLOODY QUESTION READ A BOKK FOR ONCE BAKA!
Timeinaninja chapter 25 . 1/17/2015