Reviews for Hogwarts Beware!
TheWeirdGirl chapter 12 . 3/3
I actually like england's demon summoning song. But don't listen this at night, outside and alone. It's fucking scarrry. I fell like someone watching me.
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 14 . 3/1
skjenkjssg;kebje YYYYYESSSSSSSS PPPPPPPRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAANNNNNNNNN
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 9 . 2/28
Austria *wiggles eyebrows* The picture ought to be Austria...
Morghan.Made.Of.Kandi chapter 8 . 2/25
I wouldn't think that England like One Directionn, I have this headcanon that England HATES One Direction because people are saying it's the new Beetles and England loves the Beetles
Calistrophia chapter 29 . 2/23
"No big deal Spain's a**!"
I am so going to use that in a conversation one day
Anywho, great story, you might want to be a bit more descriptive and use the correct verb tenses, but other than that, this is prety well done.
Timeinaninja chapter 29 . 1/17
MALFOY YOU ARE A DICK! FOR ASKING THAT BLOODY QUESTION READ A BOKK FOR ONCE BAKA!
Timeinaninja chapter 25 . 1/17
LOL this is hilarious XD
Timeinaninja chapter 18 . 1/17
this whole book is full of fluff and randomness ... i like it
Timeinaninja chapter 15 . 1/17
i see what you're doing Gil, Matt and please scar Malfoy for life
Timeinaninja chapter 14 . 1/17
Be terrified of Gil's awesomness Malfoy be terrified
Timeinaninja chapter 8 . 1/17
LOL the ending made me spit my tea
guest chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
I have locked draco in a rom with negaduck
Berlin chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
HOW DARE THAT FRUKING ARSCHLOCH MALFOY ASK LUDWIG THAT, IT DOES NOT MATTER WETHER HE KNEW OR NOT BUT HE BETTER BE GLAD THAT THIS IS ONLY A FANFIC OTHERWISE I WOULD-
((Berlin, SHUT THE BLOODY FRUK UP! Sorry about her. I really love this fanfic, it's awesome, but it hasn't been ipdated for a while! Please keep writing!))
Candyfloss Cloud chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I was gonna read this story, but the oc ruined it for me. Sorry!
XSilverWarriorXx chapter 29 . 10/6/2014
Ok! So I'm not logged onto my accont right now so that username up their is my real one, it just isn't me logged on! Any way, this story is great! Please update! And when you do, give more chaos with maybe Alfred going 19 durning class, because that would be so awesome of you! This story is amazing, SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE