Reviews for The Spring of the Plague
Arboreal Musteline chapter 19 . 8/28
maaaaaaan shino's part really got me teary
Clochettttouille chapter 24 . 8/12
Hello !

My review probably comes very late and I hope if you get to read it it will come as an enjoyable surprise. I just finished reading your story and it was one of the most well written I ever came across. Sincerely, thank you for taking me on this ride and for giving so much life to every characters depicted. In particular Neji and Shino, even though in the original story we barely get to know them, it feels like you gave them so much more depth and it was real agony waiting to see if they would both make it through ! Hats off also for writing such a realistic Sasuke, one that is tortured but whom we can still relate to in some aspects. I have to admit the end made me a little emotional and I can't really product a constructive review right now but still, thank you so much. The plot is "exotic" with just the right amount of funny moments to not tip into tragedy and rarely a story ever captivated me until the very end.

I hope you're well and still enjoy writing with this talent of yours,

Best, Clo (from France, you reached far you see !) ;)
the one and only yo chapter 24 . 8/6
This was an awesome experience. Thank you for this story.
Arboreal Musteline chapter 15 . 7/14
absolutely love the chekhov's microscope
Faded-Dynasty chapter 1 . 7/14
Hello, just want to tell you that I am hooked to this story. Keep writing, if Neji must die please give him a honorable death
Reymen chapter 21 . 6/23
I like that you show Danzo as a patriot. Sure he is wrong in alloy of what he does, but he cares for his image of Konoha.
Xeos chapter 24 . 5/31
This was great!
I had this downloaded in the app for so long I forgot where I found it. Only recently did I take it up to read, and it was great! The story was slow at times but never too boring. Great characterization of shippuden Neji, you could really understand where he was coming from. Would've loved it if Jiraiya had some screen time, but too many characters might have ruined the story.
Your Saskue was done well and Kabuto finally got what he deserved, a stupid death. The final part with Team Seven was what I liked the most in the story.
Thanks for this great work!
unodospukkapie chapter 24 . 4/25
Never has a fanfiction affected me like this

Truly an under appreciated masterpiece
unodospukkapie chapter 12 . 4/23
Loving this so far. You're hard-pressed to find unique, well-written fanfiction such as this.
Utopia Empire chapter 24 . 2/20
Okay, this is truly the most amazing story in this fandom!
It was so perfect, there are times I laughed so hard at your lines, and touched so poignantly where Sasuke is collecting the bone shards...
And you finished it thoroughly without the characters being OOC (Sasuke was still a jackass until the end, but you made good use to it)
Please continue making fics. You're an amazing author

Thanks
Utopia Empire chapter 4 . 2/18
YOUR STORY IS JUST SOOOO DAMN AMAZING!
HOW COULD YOU WRITE GOOD THING LIKE THIS?
could it be that you dont like kabuto?
Kiba... Shino comes back and his best friend dead. Ahahahahah
NEJI! “ may the plague take you” ha. I hope Danzo died a very painful, RAMK filled. Death.
Nemo stop using your byakugaaaaan