Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh Time Loops
cybresamurai chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Jesus the synchro arc and the incredibly short heartland arc are over with so i would like to see more Arc v loops XD
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Do a full loop where the 5ds cast switch randomly into one another's body's
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Glad to see this is finally up.
Freefan1412 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Hehehe. Oh my god. This sure is messed up. I feel the Arc-v vers bending under the strain. Yuzu in berserk mode. Yuto with Yuya's deck. Yugo wrecking havoc by being all alone and having no idea what's happening. It's very amusing. :) I'm looking forward to more.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Yay! ARC-V is officially here! I was so looking forward to this set of time loops and you did not disappoint. I hope we see more of Yugo in the coming chapters and I am looking forward to seeing how Yuya and the gang interact with the other characters from the other branches, like Yuya meeting Yusei or Yugi and yeah. So, yeah, update as soon as you possibly can.
Kamico chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Have Jaden ever looped into Star Wars? Darth Vader looped into Yugioh, so... Oh, honestly, who don't want a Sith Lord Jaden the Supreme King trolling Jedi Order and Palpatine? He already has gold eyes and Darkness, it just wants to be written...
Kamico chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Just a passerby with some ideas for snippets.

Arc-V and Ao no Exorcist fused loop, where Yukio Okumura and fem!Rin Okumura (for his displeasure) are Yugo and Rin from Synchro Dimension. It can end with Academia and City's Tops all burned to ashes with Blue Flame. (Yukio even has a 'Yu' in his name!)

Arc-V and Bleach. Ichigo Kurosaki replaces Shun Kurosaki, also Bleach!Yuzu and Ruri are swapped. Ichigo Awalens after Yuzu is taken and goes Vasto Lorde/Bankai/ect on Academia and Yuri. If Yuto is Unawake, then he can destroy Synchro and Standart first.

GX and Arc-V only, where all carded Duelists are sent to Dark World and Judai has to find a way to return all of them home without Yuma's D.D. Airship.
KettouRyuujin chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Hate to rain on the Looping parade, but... 9.10 has a bit of a ruling error.
See, Nekomusume's effect only applies while she's out WITH ANOTHER FACE-UP GHOSTRICK. This means, by Setting Jiangshi, Yoh basically deactivated his lock for Bandit Keith to come charging right in.

I'm going to have to ask that you ask the snip author to at least hand-wave this as an anime card effect, or if not that re-write the duel so that the effects go off properly. If you can't, that's OK, but I'd appreciate it if you did.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
I definitely enjoyed this. The first one was awesome (but that could just be because I love Yami Bakura and was happy that he made another appearance in this story. Teehee.) The second one was rather dark but I definitely enjoyed it. It was definitely interesting.

9.7 was my favorite. I couldn't help but laugh when I thought about that. I hadn't even noticed that 4Kids had changed the cash prize from yen to dollars during the Duelist Kingdom arc but didn't change the amount. Daaaaaaaamn. I mean 3 Mil Yen is only a little over $24,000. But I still thought that was rather funny. Heehee.

And yay! ARC-V is coming into the picture! WOOHOO! I'm so looking forward to that one too.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
My favorite parts of this was the Code Geass and the Gundam Seed fusion. Gundam Seed because I just totally adore the series, and Code Geass because it was just hilarious to read Loluche's dealing with the card game battle substitute, though I mean I can kind of get where he is coming from. Card games instead of bloody life and death battles must seem like a mockery to some, 'cause thinking of it like 'there is no cheating around defeat like there is outside of the game' isn't exactly the first things that comes to mind...
On a different note, I'm kind of trying and failing to imagine Gundam space battles crossed with Duel Monsters...
Great work and keep it up!
(A few mentions of Arc-V. I honed in on them like you won't believe. xd I'm giddy with excitement for the next chapter.)
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 9 . 6/4/2015
Hope we have enough for comp 10. Oh, appreciate the new list at the bottom. Think he can go back and add it in to the others, assuming he has not already.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
1.7 was inspired. I was happy to see someone else has read Eddings.
Angel-of-Anime Mizumi chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
These loops are really funny. I also have a suggestion for one of the loops. You could swap roles of the protagonists with their ace monster and see what happens.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
Another awesome set of loops! Keep up the great work!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Oh I definitely enjoyed this. The Star Wars one was my favorite! I was like yay! They finally did a Star Wars/Yu-Gi-Oh! loop and it was awesome!

The last one was hilarious and am I guessing that it was an abridged reference? I'm not entirely sure but I'm guessing that it was.

And I definitely loved the duel between Yuma and Shark. "Exodia, really Yuma?" "What, I was dared to!" That was definitely my favorite quote in this chapter.

And ARC-V? HELL YEAH! I am definitely looking forward to chapter ten now.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »