Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh Time Loops
Kamico chapter 9 . 8/19
Just a passerby with some ideas for snippets.

Arc-V and Ao no Exorcist fused loop, where Yukio Okumura and fem!Rin Okumura (for his displeasure) are Yugo and Rin from Synchro Dimension. It can end with Academia and City's Tops all burned to ashes with Blue Flame. (Yukio even has a 'Yu' in his name!)

Arc-V and Bleach. Ichigo Kurosaki replaces Shun Kurosaki, also Bleach!Yuzu and Ruri are swapped. Ichigo Awalens after Yuzu is taken and goes Vasto Lorde/Bankai/ect on Academia and Yuri. If Yuto is Unawake, then he can destroy Synchro and Standart first.

GX and Arc-V only, where all carded Duelists are sent to Dark World and Judai has to find a way to return all of them home without Yuma's D.D. Airship.
KettouRyuujin chapter 9 . 8/10
Hate to rain on the Looping parade, but... 9.10 has a bit of a ruling error.
See, Nekomusume's effect only applies while she's out WITH ANOTHER FACE-UP GHOSTRICK. This means, by Setting Jiangshi, Yoh basically deactivated his lock for Bandit Keith to come charging right in.

I'm going to have to ask that you ask the snip author to at least hand-wave this as an anime card effect, or if not that re-write the duel so that the effects go off properly. If you can't, that's OK, but I'd appreciate it if you did.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 9 . 6/4
I definitely enjoyed this. The first one was awesome (but that could just be because I love Yami Bakura and was happy that he made another appearance in this story. Teehee.) The second one was rather dark but I definitely enjoyed it. It was definitely interesting.

9.7 was my favorite. I couldn't help but laugh when I thought about that. I hadn't even noticed that 4Kids had changed the cash prize from yen to dollars during the Duelist Kingdom arc but didn't change the amount. Daaaaaaaamn. I mean 3 Mil Yen is only a little over $24,000. But I still thought that was rather funny. Heehee.

And yay! ARC-V is coming into the picture! WOOHOO! I'm so looking forward to that one too.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 6/4
My favorite parts of this was the Code Geass and the Gundam Seed fusion. Gundam Seed because I just totally adore the series, and Code Geass because it was just hilarious to read Loluche's dealing with the card game battle substitute, though I mean I can kind of get where he is coming from. Card games instead of bloody life and death battles must seem like a mockery to some, 'cause thinking of it like 'there is no cheating around defeat like there is outside of the game' isn't exactly the first things that comes to mind...
On a different note, I'm kind of trying and failing to imagine Gundam space battles crossed with Duel Monsters...
Great work and keep it up!
(A few mentions of Arc-V. I honed in on them like you won't believe. xd I'm giddy with excitement for the next chapter.)
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 9 . 6/4
Hope we have enough for comp 10. Oh, appreciate the new list at the bottom. Think he can go back and add it in to the others, assuming he has not already.
1.7 was inspired. I was happy to see someone else has read Eddings.
Angel-of-Anime Mizumi chapter 8 . 5/7
These loops are really funny. I also have a suggestion for one of the loops. You could swap roles of the protagonists with their ace monster and see what happens.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 5/4
Another awesome set of loops! Keep up the great work!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 5/3
Oh I definitely enjoyed this. The Star Wars one was my favorite! I was like yay! They finally did a Star Wars/Yu-Gi-Oh! loop and it was awesome!

The last one was hilarious and am I guessing that it was an abridged reference? I'm not entirely sure but I'm guessing that it was.

And I definitely loved the duel between Yuma and Shark. "Exodia, really Yuma?" "What, I was dared to!" That was definitely my favorite quote in this chapter.

And ARC-V? HELL YEAH! I am definitely looking forward to chapter ten now.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
Freefan1412 chapter 8 . 5/3
Vader in a Riding Duel! Using battle droids and Clone troopers as monsters! Seriously, where do you get these ideas. A Sith number - imagine Palpatine's face if he were to know (a) Sith (substitute) was being reduced to a card in a game. xd Or if he ever got wind of his evil apprentice taking part in a racing card game competition. I think I choked on my own spit when I read that. Hilarious.
And Zoro trying his hand at the card games. However did the moron get that down? I'm trying to imagine Luffy being stuck in a Yugioh loop...would he ever make it part a first duel?
It's hilarious.

I'm really glad to hear you are adding Arc V to this. I'm really looking forward to it. The characters already get confused about who is who when they are staring each other in the face; I wonder what that is going to be like for strangers. xd
theuone chapter 8 . 5/3
We should make Emperor Tiragon a real card, that would be thrilling. Also, I may not watch Abridged, but I have heard "card games onmotorcycles" thing before, and I legitimately laughed, there was no other option.
Scaehime chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm rather new to the looping multiverse, but I've been a beta reader for a while, and I've taken a graduate level class on editing. I also play Yugioh and watch the anime, so I'd be willing to beta the Yugioh loops if you want. I'm not taking summer classes this time, so I should be able to keep up.
Also, my username for my newly-created Space Battles account is the same as on this site, Scaehime.
Looking forward to more!
God bless,
Scae
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 8 . 5/3
Ever considering adding the end snippet round up?

Eg

8.1 Descript
8.2 Descript
8.3 Descript
OSR fanatic chapter 7 . 4/16
Great Story! :). Update Soon! :).
Freefan1412 chapter 7 . 4/15
This is creepily humorous. xd I do hope you will decide to add Arc V to this - there's already four people sharing a face times two. Shuffling them around and about gotta be hilarious. :)