Reviews for Yu-Gi-Oh Time Loops
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 5/4
Another awesome set of loops! Keep up the great work!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 5/3
Oh I definitely enjoyed this. The Star Wars one was my favorite! I was like yay! They finally did a Star Wars/Yu-Gi-Oh! loop and it was awesome!

The last one was hilarious and am I guessing that it was an abridged reference? I'm not entirely sure but I'm guessing that it was.

And I definitely loved the duel between Yuma and Shark. "Exodia, really Yuma?" "What, I was dared to!" That was definitely my favorite quote in this chapter.

And ARC-V? HELL YEAH! I am definitely looking forward to chapter ten now.

Update as soon as you possibly can.
Freefan1412 chapter 8 . 5/3
Vader in a Riding Duel! Using battle droids and Clone troopers as monsters! Seriously, where do you get these ideas. A Sith number - imagine Palpatine's face if he were to know (a) Sith (substitute) was being reduced to a card in a game. xd Or if he ever got wind of his evil apprentice taking part in a racing card game competition. I think I choked on my own spit when I read that. Hilarious.
And Zoro trying his hand at the card games. However did the moron get that down? I'm trying to imagine Luffy being stuck in a Yugioh loop...would he ever make it part a first duel?
It's hilarious.

I'm really glad to hear you are adding Arc V to this. I'm really looking forward to it. The characters already get confused about who is who when they are staring each other in the face; I wonder what that is going to be like for strangers. xd
theuone chapter 8 . 5/3
We should make Emperor Tiragon a real card, that would be thrilling. Also, I may not watch Abridged, but I have heard "card games onmotorcycles" thing before, and I legitimately laughed, there was no other option.
Scaehime chapter 8 . 5/3
I'm rather new to the looping multiverse, but I've been a beta reader for a while, and I've taken a graduate level class on editing. I also play Yugioh and watch the anime, so I'd be willing to beta the Yugioh loops if you want. I'm not taking summer classes this time, so I should be able to keep up.
Also, my username for my newly-created Space Battles account is the same as on this site, Scaehime.
Looking forward to more!
God bless,
Scae
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 8 . 5/3
Ever considering adding the end snippet round up?

Eg

8.1 Descript
8.2 Descript
8.3 Descript
OSR fanatic chapter 7 . 4/16
Great Story! :). Update Soon! :).
Freefan1412 chapter 7 . 4/15
This is creepily humorous. xd I do hope you will decide to add Arc V to this - there's already four people sharing a face times two. Shuffling them around and about gotta be hilarious. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my god, this is hilarious. Wacky. Completely crazy. When I wasn't outright laughing, I was smirking. xd
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Errors noted without malice.
"the your Number"
Yay, more Tw'underdog. I guess I already saw it on fimfiction, though.
"Duellist Kingdom" Duelist
"one of the islands thick forests." island's
.3 "Your our" You're our
Hey! Listen! (Though, Ciel is far worse than Navi.)
"medieval esc" medieval-esque
"Alegesia" ...hmm? Pretty sure Eragon's place is spelled otherwise. Can't speak to the spelling of a Naruto location.
"a sentient bacteria" bacterium is singular
"duelling" dueling
"and your just a warm up run!" you're
"three flowered rose" I recommend three-flowered.
"Cheating Witch!" Hey, it worked for Pegasus.
.5: I do love the long, detailed explanations of card sequences. Truly.
.6: obviously not near the time he couldn't play. Finally someone initiates a Shadow game for good.
.7 " until someone challenged him on an Ostrich" ...perhaps an Overdrive Ostrich.
...I do wonder if it is in fact Deadpool.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Hahahahahahahaha, this is getting to be really really really good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I loved 6.8 the best in this chapter but then I love Bakura and Yami Bakura (I hate Zorc though). Very good chapter.
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
lmao!
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Yeah...I do write a lot, don't I?