Reviews for Knight, Burning Bright
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 6/3
Man, this was awesome... Creepy!Moriarty is written really well, and you got the balance of creepily sweet and raging psycho just right, I think ;)
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 4/18
Cool
FLONNIE B chapter 1 . 3/11
Damn this is good! Why didn't you continue? I love BAMF John and this fic was one of the winners!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 2/24
Love this! Possessive creepy Jim is wonderful, and it's so nice to find a fic where he's like that which doesn't involve John being the poor victim of some sadist rapist of a Moriarty.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I really love this fic! I'm on my knees begging you to write a sequel where John goes to tea with Jim; please, please, pretty please? You've written this so well and I'd love to see where you can take it - hopefully to a johniarty smutty place ;)
Arpho chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was pure awesomeness! John accidentally asking Moriarty out is hilarious. :) I'd love to read more chapters. But then again, this is Moriarty - it can't possibly end without blood and mayhem. Maybe I don't want to know what happens next after all. :P
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
"A knight needs his sword, after all."

That LINE. That was just freaking beautiful.

Much like the entirety of this story, funnily enough. One thing's for certain: the version of the future raised by the premise of this story is absolutely fascinating, and I can't help but wonder how it would turn out, in the end.

In your (preferably honest) opinion, with a kind of start parallel to the one described here, do you think John and Moriarty have any kind of chance of a functioning, mostly-happy relationship?
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
how is this going to continue?
I'm thoroughly intrigued, is this by chance going to be anything like the fic ''the rules of fair play do not apply''?
You captured jims manic bipolarity perfectly :3
can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Sweet read! And congrats on your first Sherlock fic! :)
Skye Raynes chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
What...what? I want more! Omg. John/Jim3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
this story is just too awesome! johniarty all the way!
ebonypol chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loving it :D
Parluda chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This. Is. BRILLIANT!

Honestly, love, you should have FAR more reviews. It's the whole Jim/John pairing not being quite so popular, I suppose. That's the only reason I can figure for so few reviews. It certainly wasn't your writing. The grammar was spot on and the tension in that long car drive was well detailed.

The little peeks at Jimmy's madness were especially spine chilling.

Please keep up the good work.

-OBQ.
silverXshadow chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
any chance of a sequel?
ShadowsOfFlowers chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is brilliant! I really hope you do more :)