Reviews for Secret Lives of the SWAT Kats: Til the End of Days
pokygirl2001 chapter 1 . 8/15
I don't usually read this sort of thing but this is greatly superior to the usual sexual drivel fan fic writers put the boys through. Your dialogue was very believable.
Nour4U chapter 3 . 5/24
You are more than a cool cat- you are a awesome tiger! Love your story_
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I’m glad you didn’t make it like a an awkward morning after a one night stand. I almost thought that was where you were going. But I should have known that you wouldn’t do that. It was a very quiet and peaceful morning. Red makes a good point about the two of them “studying” each other. I really liked when Chance thinks about how much he loves how Jake’s face lights up when he’s excited. It’s just the right kind of thing that one person would realize about their loved one. Like with how they don’t know what to call each other. Best friends for so long and now lover... of course they don’t know what to call each other. It’s such a basic thing and yet you can tell this is what a real new couple in their situation would be going through.

I even noticed that near the end of the first segment you have each of them do something you compare to “she-kats.” Chance with his loneliness and Jake with his “never wanting to leave.” Do I take that was an evening out of sorts or am I reading far too deep into something that just happened.

The final segment also keeps in mind that they still are the Swat Kats. Red’s story doesn’t mention their vigilantism except briefly (not that that’s a bad thing) but your story shows that they are still the same people from before. They still fight crime, save the day, and wear their g-suits, all that’s changed is what happens when they get home. I liked the mentioning of them no longer acting like they weren’t looking at each other. You can tell that is something that would probably be on both their minds.
And you ended this chapter with another great line. I enjoyed this one as I usually do.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving bud!

DELEON25 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Amazing story. Really touching and well written.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Glad to know that two stories I pointed out to you were able to help in the making of this story. MAkes me even more glad that I brought them up aside from the fact that there both good reads.

Much like Chance, you sorta just dove right in with the story. It didn't take much to start their romance and I think that just shows how deep their secret admiration for each other really was.

Like Red noted, I see you still like putting in your own love of 'the climax while still clothed.' I'm starting to think it might be your trademark, especially since I don't see many other authors write about that, it good for you to stand out with it. It's almost like trademarks famous directors have. M. Night Shymalan has his twist endings, Wes Anderson has his specific color pallets, and Tarantino has his trunk shots, vulgar language, violence, shoot outs, and Samuel Jackson (who in his turn as the trademark of the phrase 'motherf*cker.')

I should have known you would have Jake bottom first, but I gotta say I did kinda chuckle at the line "he'd probably be gripping some part of Chance he'd already been curious about (like his ass for instance)". Plus I can tell from their conversation after that it may not stay that way for long.

Speaking of which, that conversation they had was GREAT. Red told me his favorite line was "with a butt like yours I don't see how anyone could resist topping it" but I have to say that my personal favorite was "Would you like to do the honors?". And sex jokes aside the deepness of the stuff they were saying was really touching. They talk about their past, they about interest, their fears, and it all ends on Jake's funny line. Even just the little detail about Chance saying he doesn't like labels makes a huge difference. You obviously put alot of work into this scene between the two of them.

It's your first SK Fic and you're doing great so far. I'm really proud of you.

Thanks for the continuing reviews on TNDW I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing as much as you are. But I have a 4 day weekend so I'm hoping to get some reading done this week.

Red Aigh chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Finally! Jake gets a turn at the wheel! But more on that in a second.

Chance's deep confession was great. And what they talked about on their first date was appropriate too.
As much as I like reading the SK fic High School Days, I have to admit in that story their first date becomes pretty bland and typical. And not because they went to a mall food court instead of a fancy restaurant like yours, but we never got some clear insight on how telling each other they loved the other was a hard thing for them to do. Confessing love can be a hard thing. Even if it is just a crush it can be hard. So I am pleased that you brought that up.

And as for the sex, as much as I'm not a fan of the position you chose, you really made it work, probably even on par with your Zong/Po stories. Like all good sex stories there was a good amount of give-and-take, which is important. I was startng to notice that you were going more from Chance's perspective and you did a good job getting inside his head. The details were good, and erotic (i noticed the vaseline too). For your first Swat Kats Fic you did pretty awesome.

Did I miss any other allusions to my story? Feel free to write me back as always.

Red Aigh chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Got to say, I like the title. Somehow "Aftermath" just sums up what this chapter is in relation to the previous one.
The way you have them study each other, noting their features and really taking it in is insightful to how they really see each other. They’re absorbing the fact that they are in a relationship. Chance cherishing the happy looks on Jake’s face is relationship loving at its finest. You really knew what to bring up in this chapter. If I had to pick a favorite quote from this, it would haveta be “imagination didn't do the real experience justice.”

As far as tie-ins with my story, I’m noticing the underwear choice; Chance in briefs and Jake in boxers. Like that ya kept that little detail. I was hoping other people would find it fitting choices for them. I’m sure there are more that I will catch as I look over it again. Ironically my next SK story starts off with them spooning so I guess we’re on the same page.

And the final image of Chance watching Jake sleep was as cute as anything I’ve ever read. I have a feeling something I’m going to enjoy is coming up in the next chapter.

Red Aigh chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Hey! It's been too long since I've left a review for your story hasn't it?
Well, I’m elated to hear that my story could be inspiration for this story, and I’ll be on the look out for any correlations between the two.

I’d say there wasn’t much build-up to them being in love but then again I did right my story skipping over their love confessions so I suppose I’m not really one to judge. You still give us background on the two of them and that does help a substantial amount in showing where they are in their relationship, especially considering that this is your first Swat Kats fic and we don’t know how you’re going to play them out yet.

I see you still like the coming while still in pants. Eh, I’ll admit I’m not the biggest fan of it, not saying it’s bad, just not my turn on. But if it’s one thing I’ve learned writing stories like this is that there’s always a bit of indulgence in your writing, but like I told you months back with the Balto review, you aren’t anywhere near abusing that indulgence.

I think you’ve got a good start.
I’ll try to get the next chapter tomorrow.

Komamura's son chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Can't wait for the continuation. I love when people put realism into the work instead just having sex. That's right, I like a plot with my smut. But still, really great work on this.
Kitsune: Roy Komamura
uss71832 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Sweet and cute
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
awesome I loved this one, so looking forward to the follow up.
Brythespy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Interesting to read, and I've never even heard of (let alone watched) Swat Kats.

"Whatever feels good feels good in my book"

That's... Quote to live by... o-o