Reviews for Penumbra
I have to say, hermione is certainly headstrong! Can’t wait to see where this goes
Will Cho or Ginny reappear? I really like how you write them
Ahh I was wondering when Draco would come back into the story! Can’t wait
madval29 chapter 22 . 9/17
Ok but this is not exactly expected as they both have large gaps between their knowledge and they don’t realize it. Great chapter!
Loved this and the poem. Have you ever read Anne Sexton?
Ahh this was written so well! I love how real Tom and Hermione seem
NatTheOne chapter 22 . 9/15
Can’t wait for the next chapter !
curiousluna chapter 22 . 9/15
Dang this was good! At this point I think I want Hermione to destroy Tom but give it a few chapters that could change. thanks for the update!
luxsolis chapter 22 . 9/15
Well Damn, I was all about this story till this chapter. Researching a dead artist is one thing. Going out of your way to ignore someone's request for privacy is a completely different thing. Her wanting to find out "why and who" Riddle has changed his name, and the man behind it all, well though understandable, is rude and crazy.

It's understandable to be upset about being liked to. But continuing to pry into someone's past after they told you not to, well that's wrong. This makes her a crazy girlfriend. It's fine if this is a deal breaker for her and she breaks up with him, but to purposefully go behind his back to dig up info after he asked her not to, and to hold it over his head. Sorry, I don't think Hermione is that callous.

Everyone has a right to privacy.
Airmage chapter 22 . 9/14
Oooooh, I cant wait for the next chapter!
leonix2009 chapter 22 . 9/14
Wow that was a great chapter
I enjoyed it very much
Thanks for the update
The little details like the dinner with Cho and Ginny make this story feel so well fleshed out! The characters have lives beyond what’s written
This is my favorite chapter so far. I love toms perspective so much
I’m in love with this story! Thank you for writing it
spearmintgreen chapter 21 . 9/11
ummmm im screaming i love this story so much it feels like its developed so naturally and fluidly. i love your characterizations of both tom and hermione, and i love how much tom is struggling with his feelings. ALSO IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE CONFRONTATION. your writing style is super addicting