Reviews for Helpless
... Im so scared to continue. Im already in tears.
Caity78998 chapter 61 . 4/22
Okay, so I'm like, 15 years late, but boy, I tell you, this story is amazing. Not the over exaggerated kind of way, but seriously, this story blew me away.

You're an incredibly talented writer, I mean it.

amazing job.
JeffStarships chapter 61 . 3/16
I havnt cried that hard in along time. God fucking damnit that was beautiful and heartbreaking and so many other things. thank you
Psychosomatic-Ectasy chapter 61 . 11/21/2016
I literally just read this all in two hours and I cried! This was really well written and I adored this story! It hits a little close to home because my grandmother died of cancer a few months back. But overall this is by far my favorite outsiders fanfic and it's actually finished! I hope you do well in your writing career! 3
Guest chapter 54 . 7/4/2016
I love your story sooo much! It's my absolute favourite by far! Kudos!
alalbe987 chapter 61 . 1/30/2016
I've just finished reading your story, I read it in one sitting and I want to tell you this is without a doubt the best cancer fic I've ever read. Congratulations and keep writing
RainInLondon chapter 61 . 12/30/2015
Oh gods. Pony. I love you. You can't. Just. My heart is literally in shreds. Thank you.
Zarak chapter 61 . 8/21/2015
This was fab it made me cry you wrote with a lot of depth
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 61 . 8/16/2015
My inspiration for beginning to write. Thank you for having the courage to write this. It was one of the best stories, fanfiction and published, I have ever read. Keep writing please!
wittyusernames chapter 61 . 7/13/2015
OMG I'm so sad, this story was soo incredible!~
wittyusernames chapter 54 . 7/13/2015
WHYYYYYYY *cries in corner* Nooooooooo!
Sarah chapter 61 . 7/6/2015
I finished reading this story in two days because it was so amazing that I never wanted to put it down. I am literally on the verge of a mental breakdown right now because of the emotion captured in this story. I love the tenderness between the brothers throughout this story, even if it did rip my heart into a million pieces at the end. This is an outstanding piece of fanfiction and I can definitely say that I'll be reading more of your work. Magnificent Job!
pollythemer chapter 61 . 6/30/2015
It was SO good, but it truly broke my heart. Thank you
DoTheseTacosTasteFunnyToYou chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Just so you know, this story actually ruined my life as well as my friend's. So thank you for the beautiful beautiful pain.
The Maze Writer chapter 61 . 1/30/2015
I nearly cried reading this whole thing.