Reviews for Helpless
lanalight1 chapter 1 . 6/28
Fucking*** Auto correct does it every time. Smh.
Kipseyjewels chapter 54 . 4/3
This chapter was so emotional. I like how you made Soda beg him to stay, while Darry told him to leave. You are an amazing writer. Please continue writing!
bb.05 chapter 61 . 3/25
Antigone,
I know you wrote this a really long time ago (16 years ago), but I just now got into The Outsiders book and movie because a friend told me about it. This fanfic was a roller coaster of emotions, from beginning to end. It was really good. I just wanna say thank you because this was a really good read and I'm glad I found it. I haven't checked out any of your other work, I just found this one 30 minutes ago and read it and just finished it. If you have stopped writing fanfiction, I'm sure it was for the best, but could you consider maybe writing again if you have time? It would be amazing. Again, thanks for this one. I'm glad I stumbled across this and read it. :)️
Kipseyjewels chapter 1 . 1/4
Hi, that was sad but I like the emotion in the story, keep writing :D
lanalight1 chapter 61 . 10/4/2017
Holy shit I'm gonna cry... the was so ducking good. I didn't expect Ponyboy to really DIE. I just gasped and froze when I read that. Oh, and I guess I'm the 780th reviewer. Congrats.
lanalight1 chapter 24 . 10/4/2017
I can't stop reading, I have scab tomorrow and a bunch of hw, but I'd rather read this. Poor pony. Steve is getting annoying. But I like it when he is mean, if that makes sense.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2017
... Im so scared to continue. Im already in tears.
CaityJH chapter 61 . 4/22/2017
Okay, so I'm like, 15 years late, but boy, I tell you, this story is amazing. Not the over exaggerated kind of way, but seriously, this story blew me away.

You're an incredibly talented writer, I mean it.

amazing job.
JeffStarships chapter 61 . 3/16/2017
I havnt cried that hard in along time. God fucking damnit that was beautiful and heartbreaking and so many other things. thank you
Psychosomatic-Ectasy chapter 61 . 11/21/2016
I literally just read this all in two hours and I cried! This was really well written and I adored this story! It hits a little close to home because my grandmother died of cancer a few months back. But overall this is by far my favorite outsiders fanfic and it's actually finished! I hope you do well in your writing career! 3
Guest chapter 54 . 7/4/2016
I love your story sooo much! It's my absolute favourite by far! Kudos!
alalbe987 chapter 61 . 1/30/2016
I've just finished reading your story, I read it in one sitting and I want to tell you this is without a doubt the best cancer fic I've ever read. Congratulations and keep writing
RainInLondon chapter 61 . 12/30/2015
Oh gods. Pony. I love you. You can't. Just. My heart is literally in shreds. Thank you.
Zarak chapter 61 . 8/21/2015
This was fab it made me cry you wrote with a lot of depth
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 61 . 8/16/2015
My inspiration for beginning to write. Thank you for having the courage to write this. It was one of the best stories, fanfiction and published, I have ever read. Keep writing please!