Reviews for Helpless
wittyusernames chapter 61 . 7/13
OMG I'm so sad, this story was soo incredible!~
wittyusernames chapter 54 . 7/13
WHYYYYYYY *cries in corner* Nooooooooo!
Sarah chapter 61 . 7/6
I finished reading this story in two days because it was so amazing that I never wanted to put it down. I am literally on the verge of a mental breakdown right now because of the emotion captured in this story. I love the tenderness between the brothers throughout this story, even if it did rip my heart into a million pieces at the end. This is an outstanding piece of fanfiction and I can definitely say that I'll be reading more of your work. Magnificent Job!
pollythemer chapter 61 . 6/30
It was SO good, but it truly broke my heart. Thank you
DoTheseTacosTasteFunnyToYou chapter 1 . 4/19
Just so you know, this story actually ruined my life as well as my friend's. So thank you for the beautiful beautiful pain.
The Curtis Crew chapter 61 . 1/30
I nearly cried reading this whole thing.
BunnyluvsU chapter 61 . 1/26
OMG I CRIED WHEN DARRY SAID TO PONYBOY THAT IT WAS OKAY TO LET GO JUST LIKE IN THE BOOK "IF I STAY" EXCEPT SHE DOESNT DIE :-( UGH SUCH A GOOD STORY
Caitlin Soria chapter 41 . 12/12/2014
I hate this story. How could you do this to Pony?! But in literature, it's ok. I wish it had a LOT more hope tho
PonySodaDarry chapter 61 . 11/11/2014
It takes a lot to make me cry. your story almost made me cry. You are a natural at writing.
TheFire928 chapter 61 . 9/25/2014
It's finished *cries*.

That was so good! I read it for like, three hours straight! If you want some constructive criticism, I suppose that the start was sort of boring, but it still hooked me enough to keep reading... so... Overall, great story! Have you/ are you going to write any other (and preferably happier) Outsiders stories?
I'd love to read them :)
Guest chapter 61 . 8/13/2014
I've just recently stumbled across this story and I have to say you have written this tradgety beautifully. Cancer is hard subject to write about and is often criticized if not written cautiously. But the way you wrote this was amazing. The words you used and the way you used them was perfection. You held my interest from the beginning of the story to the end. You even had me shedding tears(and I am not an emotional person). Once again great fic! And good luck on becoming a writer judging by this fic I'm sure it is something you will be amazing at!
Anna Brown chapter 46 . 6/26/2014
This is amazing! Hopefully Steve and Pony will sort things out... but angst is always welcome anyway (or at least I think so) :)
Guest chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
I THINK I MAY JUST DIE OF SADNESS
pikpocket chapter 61 . 3/16/2014
This is amazing. Thank you so much. I loved reading this, you had me crying loud and ugly sobs around half way through the story, it was fantastic.
Michelle Loves Chocolate 99 chapter 60 . 2/24/2014
I really liked the ending despite Pony dying. I was hoping for some miracle recovery or him to wake up healthy and gasping with Soda next to him and it was all really a dream or something because I just hate how much the Curtis brothers go through. I really liked when he died that the sunset was the most prettiest sunset Steve had ever saw too. I thought that comment was really good, and I loved how his book got published. I really is a shame that as soon as he becomes a publish author he isn't there to see it... Anyway, good, but really sad story!