Reviews for Smultronställe
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 6/18
Holy Shiz... I'm kind of between laughing hysterically and crying in exactly the same way right now and I can't even properly explain why. This is seriously beautiful. Wow.
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 4/28
This was...*sniff* this w-was...so...beauti-ti-ful! *wails uncontrollably*
I'm serious. This was the perfect blend of science and sass and romance and a bit of angst that this relationship needs. I...goodness, I want to read it over! And that Chick-a-dee, is why this fic gets the TinkanaiT32 Seal of Approval.
And who am I to bestow such a thing? Well, it's about time I tell you. Ahem...TinkanaiT32 at your service, AKA the Truthsayer of Fanfiction. I tell the dramatic truth, the whole dramatic truth and nothing but the dramatic truth. My reviews are lengthy, legendary, and love filled. Okay, maybe not so much the middle one, but I'd like to think so. Anyhoo, as the Truthsayer of Fanfiction I tell no lies, so believe me when I say that is fanfic right here, is absolutely amazing!
I seriously almost turned on the waterworks. Anyhoo, thank you for your enjoyable story, and I hope you intend to continue gracing us with your lovely writings.
Ja mata ne
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Is it over I don't know if I should be sad or not?
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wow! Awesome sauce, yes! This blew my mind. I never knew what was coming, not that I ever do with your stories. This was amazingly, amazing, super awesome! I've never read a time travel story like this before, and that say something considering I've seen a time travel movie with Tom Hiddleston in it (Midnight in Paris).
100percentcocoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
this is piece of art. wonderfully written. brilliant plot. love it to bits!

i need to pay extra attention to each dates but those are the things that make it interesting haha. some parts gives me chills because i'm a wuss like that but tbh this is super interesting.

i love all the frostirons here. its a bit confusing with the time travel and i try really hard to understand it. just when i thought i already got it i reached the epilogue part about heimdall and BAM, turns out he's not exist (kind of). mind blown.
sawpan chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was AWSOME! I wish loki had gone with him in the end... or that we found out he turned out happy with staying. But I guess it's nice to see a story without the over perfect ending sometimes too.
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Wow, this is AMAZING! ;D great work!
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I don't know why, but I'm crying. That was so very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Genious piece of writing my friend. GENIOUS! :DD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
That was a genious peice of writing my dear friend! GENIOUS!
kani chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
wow, this was epic! it had been a long time since last time i was this much into a story while reading it, thank you for creating this amazing piece!
avengurl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That was the best thing ever. This was not what I was expecting when clicking the link, but I loved it all the same. What an amazing concept with the time machine and Heimdall and Jarvis and Tony and everything really. So amazing and emotional, man, when Loki almost died again. I swear, this was truly a work of amazing writing, of amazing art. Gah, I'm practically speechless and my mind is reeling with how perfect this story is! Awesome work!
Helca Maica chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
God this was brilliant...! But why didn't Loki stay with him? They could be so happy together...! But that's just the fangirl talking, don't listen to her, it was perfect! I read the whole first half of the story while simultanously running through multiple possibilitoes and Doctor Who theories to explain to my brain what was going on...! xD I loved it...!
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was fantastic!
Magdalen Beller chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This. This is absolutely fantastic!