Reviews for Slow It Down
schadenfreude chapter 1 . 3/24
I cant believe it got so few reviews..

Story is really nice. Actually it can even be made a multichaptered fic. Just put a little background on the story, more dialogues, additional scenes and viola!

it's refreshing to read a stronger sakura. in all honesty you didnt overdo her character. You made her realistic enough. And sasuke is so much in character, you made the audience fall inlove with him more.

Really, this could have been longer.

You're an amazing writer!

..and im out.
Cherry-de belle chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved this
ZJeM chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Perfect.
So real, Sasuke not dealing with emotions well and Sakura still loving him but being too hurt to stay like in the past.
If Kishimoto-sama makes Sasusaku canon (which he won't, today I'm pessimistic), I want it to be like this fic.
FairiesDescent chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I really enjoyed that
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love the ending. :) I thought it was gonna turn bad for the both of them but I'm happy that they managed to work it out in the end. This was a good story. Keep it up! :)
pinkypinkypinky chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
omg amazing! I love, love it. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for more of your work!
SMILE chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
i loved this! You did an awesome job :) I really enjoyed it :)
korraphilia chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
omg that was so perfect! i loved it.
Marquise de Nile chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was really, really good. Love Sasuke's pov and how he's accepted the changes in Sakura. He turns out to be much calmer and level-headed, with the revenge done and all.

Do you plan to write more SasuSaku or was that a one-time thing?
KARASU25 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I liked this! I think its interesting that Sakura smokes in this. Its funny that I imagine that while she'd smoke herself she would throw a fit if Sasuke started smoking too lol Anyways, I really like how pensive Sasuke is in all of this, and Sakura's interesting. I really liked the ending! Can't wait for your next work.