Reviews for The Beat of Three Hearts
You son of a bitch, it is fantastic but. WHY
Areus Bookworm chapter 21 . 2/25
Loved it! I laughed and cried along with them each step of the way, and rediscovered a love for the 9th Doctor. You've inspired me to read more stories featuring him. Thanks for the great read!
Az Ragni chapter 21 . 1/21
You have hurt my soul deeply.

I applaud you for it.

I was very impressed by the improvements I noted in your writing style over the course of this piece. While it was always strong, it refined itself slightly as you went along, and by the end I found myself thoroughly enraptured.

I greatly enjoyed how well you stuck to character, and your deep explorations of the affect a child would have on the Doctor, given his history.

Thank you for a fantastic story!

Az Ragni
seireidoragon chapter 21 . 1/19
This was a great and heart wrenching story. I can't wait to read the sequel and find out what happens next!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 21 . 1/14
Really good story I liked it very much. Can't wait for the sequel.
sweetoreo33 chapter 21 . 1/12
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you I hate you. Okay sorry had to get that out of my system BUT YOU CAN'T WRITE AN AMAZING FANFICTION AND GET MY HOPES UP AND GET ME EXICTED FOR THE STUPID BABY AND GO ALL MOFFAT ON EVERYONE AND KILL IT! WHY WOULD YOU DO IT!? The worst part is that this is seriously well written and just UGH!
What a lovely chapter to end this story on. The Doctor being able to open up to Rose and let her know what is truly in his hearts was beautiful. The scene where he is in the nursery on the TARDIS was so heartbreaking. They are in a much better place through their shared pain. They are both finding their way through the change in their relationship and together it will work out. How sad that the Doctor still blames himself for not being there for Rose or saving his son. It is good that Jackie and the Doctor have come to an understanding too.

Thanks for a super story. I look forward to the sequel!
Miscarriage is a very sensitive subject and it comes on unexpectedly in this story. You may want to consider adding a trigger warning in the summery of this story.
Hog Draconis chapter 21 . 1/11
End of story. Finally. Been reading for friggin' Hours! (I'm a really slow reader).

Okay, I liked the story, (Loved the plot,) I liked the fact that you made it all seem so real in a way, that you didn't make them totally OOC, (like too many others have in their stories) and you made this into what I would call an acceptable AU. (Alternative Universe, (Since we both know this didn't actually happen)) ..And although the perfectionist in me are positively screaming at me for not flaming you for the (too many) gramatically errors you had in this, (No offense) I am going to Favorite this story, cus' it was great, and you are an amazing writer.

..And, I would like to tell you that you have been added to my Favorite Authors list, cus' I love your writing style, and you seem to be an author who actually complete your stories.

So keep up the good work! )

- Draconis
DWhoovian chapter 21 . 1/11
I'm squealing.
GitaMerah chapter 21 . 1/10
Oh, thank goodness there'll be a sequel! I don't know how I'll cope otherwise ;)

I know this is the ending you originally had in mind, but I can't help but feel that this is such a depressing ending. Yes, the Doctor and Rose are together, but their son is dead. Even if they somehow miraculously have another child, it can never replace the one that died. It feels so very unfair.

I can't wait for the sequel now (please make that one happier? Pretty please?)
hermoine snape chapter 20 . 1/10
That was great touching chapter. Please update soon!
Vintage Tea Party chapter 21 . 1/10
*deep sigh* I'm glad this isn't the end. Looking forward to seeing where the road will take these two next
dinosonzii chapter 21 . 1/10
Beautiful! Wonderful ending. I can't wait for the sequel. And thanks for being such a great writer. It was Fantastic! 3
katarina97 chapter 21 . 1/10
Loved it. This story was amazing.