Reviews for From Death
Kivanfangirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Gotta love the stubborn types, eh? This was awesome! l'D

Kivanfangirl
Moghedia chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
You are by far the best fanfic writer I have ever read, and better than many famous authors I have read, also. Beautiful!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I loved this! The oxymorons are fantastic! What a great story!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Never!
Tayhlia chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Nicely done
dorko525 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
You're writing is wonderful. Replaying Dragon age 2 right now and your work has been such a great filler when I have to stop playing lol
jasminemilktea chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was very sweet and delicately written. I loved it.
ScribbledInHaste chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow, that was hot. But it was also very beautiful. You have some lovely phrases here, and your language is very lilting. Nice job!
Arialla MacAllister chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, that was just lovely...
GlysMari chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
If your hands could form clay like your mind forms words, you would be a world-renowned sculptor.
GahoCleric chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
AH HA! I thought this read like one of your stories, but I wasn't sure since it'd been a while since you posted anything kinkmeme related. Good to know I called it right :D.

Love your stories as always.

(also I partially blame you for my inability to romance anyone but Fenris)
cherrychopstix chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
There was some great stuff going on here. Your imagery is rich and innovative, and so pleasant to peruse. I was quite impressed.
"The next words flutter from his grasp like so many birds" beautiful

"Free of freedom." perfect.

Not only are you an incredibly compelling author, I am beginning to believe you tread on the threshold of infallibility.
orchidcactus chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Sometimes I read your stories and have to choke back this incredible surge of jealousy over your imagery and how often, even in long paragraphs, you make every word count.

(The flask, falling and "spinning a great circle around its narrow open throat" is just incredible. It describes so much, in just a few words.)

Also, I love the theme of broken things having new purpose, and how that relates to healing, etc in this story.
servantofclio chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Ha, I knew this was yours as soon as I read it. And it's awesome. Fantastic character development and affection and a little steamy... mm.