Reviews for What Levi Wants
Akuma-Chibi chapter 15 . 4/21
AWESOME END! I love the Romance and Humor that fell perfectly together in this cuddly ending! It was magnificent, and I look forward to any of your other AoT fics that I might come across in the near future! Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful story, and keep up the great work! Until next time! -Akuma
choc-head28 chapter 15 . 4/18
Naaaw I loved this. The feels when they were fighting.. urgh.. it hurt! But happy it all worked out in the end :D
MiddleMist chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Levi's indirect love confession at the ending is so cute and smexy! *heart throbs*

This is the second story that I've read from you and I must say that I am shocked that this story and your most recent one, La Maison des Chats, is written by the same person. The other had more depth and plot twist to it, along with its vivid details. Not to say that this one wasn't good. I don't think I need to repeat all the little aspects that appealed to me, not with all the other, like, 10 reviews that I've already for this story. Godlee, that's a lot! O.O

I've found plenty of flaws with this story, which I've already pointed out, but I still liked it. Overall, I'm impressed at how much you've improved as a writer. I still intend to read your other ones to find out how you progressed your writing technique and development.
MiddleMist chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Seeing Levi panicking made me laugh. That is so unlike him.
MiddleMist chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Omg. That was so hot. Pretty sneaky move, uh Eren? O/O
MiddleMist chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
This chapter makes no sense to me whatsoever. If success is not guaranteed, then accelerating Levi's recovery with the DNA should be a last resort. I don't understand why Eren was desperate for the most powerful remedy. There was no indication that Levi's life was in danger and you did mention that this remedy was only necessary for a speedy recovery.

Confusing readers will only damage their interest in the entire story. I may stop if this continues in the future chapters that I will read.
MiddleMist chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Targeting the weak points rather than just slashing randomly at the titans is a pretty interesting strategy. This was never brought up in the anime. Did you come up with this yourself? I've never read the manga, so I don't know if the original author, Isayama, ever thought of this.
MiddleMist chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
You sure do pretty well for someone who's writing smut for the first time. *winks* Eren sure is determined to make Levi satisfied, even going as far as exploring his own body. Not many fanfic writers ever incorporating one of Eren's most admirable quality, dedication. Seeing Eren trying hard to please Levi is really creepy, yet cute, but still creepy. Especially when he's reading Levi's mind.
MiddleMist chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Eren was awfully quick to take advantage of his new found mind-reading ability, just like with his titan abilities. No worries, he's definitely not OOC.
MiddleMist chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Eren can read minds?
Creepy
MiddleMist chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
A titan getting struck by lightning? That's a first. What a way to ruin Eren's moment. Poor Eren.
MiddleMist chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Even your first fanfic story is supremely written. It's so unpredictable which makes want to read more to find out how it will play out. I love stories with full of unexpected twist and turns.
bookworm51485 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Yeah... no scientist worth their weight would try something that had had such bad side-effects on a human subject. Not unless it was a dire situation with no other options. He might heal slowly, but he will heal. So that was just moronic. Completely putting all your faith on faith and not science? No way would Hanji do that, no matter how Eden begged.
Emeiri chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
This is the best sex scene, and fanfic, I have ever read ever. You are amazing. Oh my god you have no idea how perfect this is. You are beautiful *showers in love* *sobs into hankie* thank you so much you are a blessing. I just-
HollowJay19 chapter 15 . 6/5/2014