Reviews for What Levi Wants
jatlin wright chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
thank you so much for this please make another one soon this brought so much excitement to me just thank you so much this was so cute and i must say quite sexy thank you again and please make another one please
jatlin wright chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
i just want to say all of theses chapters were great so detailed and you really get the image out thank you so much
Thank you chapter 15 . 6/29/2016
I'm not good with words, but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this story! Thank you! :)
KyoREQUIEM chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
This fanfic was strangely funny at times, along with other wonderful things.
I think Levi's inner thoughts are extremely amusing XD
Do I even want to think about naked Hanji? LOL
Chloe chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Hahaha awesome ending :D
Great fanfic
Akuma-Chibi chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
AWESOME END! I love the Romance and Humor that fell perfectly together in this cuddly ending! It was magnificent, and I look forward to any of your other AoT fics that I might come across in the near future! Thanks for taking the time to write such a wonderful story, and keep up the great work! Until next time! -Akuma
choc-head28 chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
Naaaw I loved this. The feels when they were fighting.. urgh.. it hurt! But happy it all worked out in the end :D
MiddleMist chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Levi's indirect love confession at the ending is so cute and smexy! *heart throbs*

This is the second story that I've read from you and I must say that I am shocked that this story and your most recent one, La Maison des Chats, is written by the same person. The other had more depth and plot twist to it, along with its vivid details. Not to say that this one wasn't good. I don't think I need to repeat all the little aspects that appealed to me, not with all the other, like, 10 reviews that I've already for this story. Godlee, that's a lot! O.O

I've found plenty of flaws with this story, which I've already pointed out, but I still liked it. Overall, I'm impressed at how much you've improved as a writer. I still intend to read your other ones to find out how you progressed your writing technique and development.
MiddleMist chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Seeing Levi panicking made me laugh. That is so unlike him.
MiddleMist chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Omg. That was so hot. Pretty sneaky move, uh Eren? O/O
MiddleMist chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
This chapter makes no sense to me whatsoever. If success is not guaranteed, then accelerating Levi's recovery with the DNA should be a last resort. I don't understand why Eren was desperate for the most powerful remedy. There was no indication that Levi's life was in danger and you did mention that this remedy was only necessary for a speedy recovery.

Confusing readers will only damage their interest in the entire story. I may stop if this continues in the future chapters that I will read.
MiddleMist chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Targeting the weak points rather than just slashing randomly at the titans is a pretty interesting strategy. This was never brought up in the anime. Did you come up with this yourself? I've never read the manga, so I don't know if the original author, Isayama, ever thought of this.
MiddleMist chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
You sure do pretty well for someone who's writing smut for the first time. *winks* Eren sure is determined to make Levi satisfied, even going as far as exploring his own body. Not many fanfic writers ever incorporating one of Eren's most admirable quality, dedication. Seeing Eren trying hard to please Levi is really creepy, yet cute, but still creepy. Especially when he's reading Levi's mind.
MiddleMist chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Eren was awfully quick to take advantage of his new found mind-reading ability, just like with his titan abilities. No worries, he's definitely not OOC.
MiddleMist chapter 3 . 12/30/2014