Reviews for The Long Game
WB79 chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
Just finished binge reading your story, and all I can say is.. WOW.
Some serious plottwists you have made, very well thought out and written. Thank you!
RJVause chapter 22 . 9/1/2015
Read all of this todayloved itwell written and great story linesthank you!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/20/2015
This is an amazing story, i loved it
ArV chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Awww I loved how this story ended... well I loved all of it. Great job, I will continue to read your other stories.
Sue chapter 22 . 7/15/2015
Read all of this today & really enjoyed your writing!
w4nderer chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
Ahhhhhhhh this was such an amazing story and plot! Loved it! It kept me on suspense and on edge! Loved how Fig and Healy all got their desserts. Great job!
Disney02829 chapter 22 . 4/30/2015
Really great story! So much happening I couldn't stop reading. Just awesome! I hope you will consider writing more stories in this forum in the future.
nickyjg chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
Just re-read this story and I think it's even better on 2nd time reading!
guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
This was so good! Alex is a genius. The story read like a bond movie or something. Really really good!
triskele chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Hi there, I am really enjoying your writing. The dialogue is great, I can completely imagine the characters taking your direction Are you sure you aren't a writer on the show? You should be, lol! The sex scenes are great too, more imaginative than the usual. Plus the Alex/Piper relationship angle is refreshing, no unrealistic angst and posing. Overall I am really enjoying your stories (btw pls update the one about The House of Vause, which is wickedly delicious). Thanks for the great writing!
yourmom chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
holyshit i have to say this is the most fking exciting story i have yet to read for vauseman LOL. GREAT JOB
Solitary100 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Excellent. I love the badass Piper. Looking forward to more of your stories.
FangirlBitch chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
WOW what a ride! I read this story in one sitting and its currently 5:30 am and I still can't sleep. You are incredibly talented and I immensely enjoyed this story!
Rain Addict CM chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
Damn that was good! Such a good read. I look forward to more work from you in the future.
neweldi chapter 22 . 6/14/2014