Reviews for A Demon's Deal
laniakersyahoo chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Very sweet. Very well written.
NinaJansen chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
nice twist, and good to see a season 7 fic where Spike doesn't need to be a martyr while Buffy never adnits to having done wrong.
Charlie chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
Wierd story! But in a really good way, soul much badder than demon, I like that concept. The whole soul is all thing on the show was getting a bit annoying

Love it

Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
That was so freaky! But in a good way! Keep going!
Zzickle chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
great story. quite a unique take on 'spike gets a soul' and nicely written.
Jane Davitt chapter 5 . 10/11/2002
I enjoyed this. It had some unexpected twists and a helpful Dru was fun. I liked the irony that an evil human soul was worse than a common or garden vampire demon.
cmwhitwo chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
Love it, great twist! And the visit from Dru was an added bonus :-)

astraea chapter 5 . 9/19/2002
Nicely unusual take on the soul-thang. Really liked this. Your Drusilla ROCKS!
Young at Heart chapter 5 . 9/19/2002
Hi, Mahaliem. I wanted to post to you and tell you that I loved this story! Perfect plot for season 7, also! I would love to see this happen on the show. I am totally Spuffy. Wish I could write like you can, and every morning first thing I would jump on to find your next chapter! Keep writing like this, please!

Luv, YAH
deathlok chapter 5 . 9/18/2002
great story.

loved drusilla.
Zwildeb chapter 5 . 9/18/2002
That was a great story! Are there plans for a follow up? I hope so!
vampkiss chapter 4 . 9/18/2002
wow..this story has me hooked. the whole evil soul thing is great. can't wait to read the ending!
jbee chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
You are evil! I have to go to bed now and *wait* to read chapter five! I'm hoping you keep vampire hours and it will be up in the morning. *Sigh* I know - not likely. So maybe I'll just reread 1 to 4 again 'coz they were bloody great!
Brandi4 chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
"“What is it with you and doors, Summers? Your sis is The Key. Maybe you should consider being the Turner of Knobs." I laughed so hard I cried! Seriously, this is a great fiction. The ending surprised me too.
bethsheba chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
Love this evil snarky Spike! Makes such a change from all those wimpy-ass Williams floating around - and a clever way to let us see Big Bad Spike too...keep it up.