Reviews for I'm Not Perfect - Not Yet
DAfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Ruby whispers: "Normal knees."
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Best. Idea. Ever.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice fill-in to the mental processes going on within Weiss. This seems to be the series' major weakness, forced upon it by the limited budget and staff: when it comes to character development, they tend to skip over the journey in order to get to the destination (see also Ep. 10 with Ruby and Weiss absorbing the wisdom of Ozpin and Port's lectures on leadership and teamwork, and Ep. 13 with the impact of Jaune chafing under Cardin's blackmail). Of course, that opens the door for good fanfiction to fill the gaps!
Nicktendonick chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I like it. It was quite a nice short to read.
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was so cute. All the little things you mentioned are spot-on, and I love the insight you gave connecting the scenes from the episodes we saw. It was really nice to read what happened in-between. And the ending was flawless! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
"DIdn't you want to give her" - (you capitalized the i in didn't)

I like it. Weiss clearly had to decide something internally when she made that spiel at Ruby after jumping in to save her. :)
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
nod nod.
Mengskhunter chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Two thumbs way up. You really capture the feeling of loneliness that Wiess has as well as convincingly show how this walk they're having is a real turning point for her behavior.
AFDN chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This fits perfectly between the episodes! It is now canon in my head that this must have happened. Awesome writing!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was wonderfully written. Like yourself, I found Weiss' turnaround to be quite abrupt. You did excellent in capturing the characters and providing the missing link to explain Weiss' sudden change of heart. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
perfect filler for that sped up nevermore ride. great job dude! :D
InChemistryWeTrust chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I like this!
You nailed Weiss's inner monologue very well! You also answer my questions about the change of Weiss's abrupt attitude in episode 8. This is nicely done. Hope you will write more RubyxWeiss again!
Anyway, you should watch episode 9! It's very hilarious!
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I am seconding Chang Tong's review on this chapter. VERY well written, very insightful character wise, and it fits in quite well in the little gap that was between 7 and 8. If you have anymore ideas similar to this, I encourage you to pursue in writing them. :)
Pianist707 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
The ending was gold! I feel that this was exactly what happened between those episodes. Weiss had time to think before they reached the Nevermore. She can put Ruby down to earth if she uses them good. This is the most realistic I've read on Weiss' character, and you probably interpreted her good!
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Niiiiice! Well written, everyone's in character, and insightful!

It's nice to see a fanfic about RWBY that explores the characters' thoughts instead of slapping them with each other in a romantic pairing. And really, I do agree with you... when Weiss suddenly acted nice in episode 8, I was like, "Wait, where did that come from? It's too soon and sudden for character development!"

I love how you filled the gap between episode 7 and 8, especially that you ended the fic by showing how they both got onto Nevermore in the first place. I also liked how, of all things Weiss could relate to herself with Ruby with, it's loneliness. It makes sense with that reasoning, and how that strong a thought could result a complete change of character for the moment.

I really really like this, if you still can't tell. XD