Reviews for Star Effect: Deep Space 9
David Falkayn chapter 1 . 8/27
Sorry, you had me until the fourth chapter.
Chronus1326 chapter 41 . 3/15
Did you just kill Javik with the rod? Or rather allow him to sleep until the end of time?
Chronus1326 chapter 36 . 3/15
You made Garek and Bashir fags? Really? Why on Earth would you do that? Should have done Worf/Sheppard, lol.
Chronus1326 chapter 32 . 3/15
Who gives a shit about some Harry Potter story? HP's a chump.
Chronus1326 chapter 31 . 3/14
Yeah, Vega was well written.
Chronus1326 chapter 30 . 3/14
Yes! We finally have O'Brian working on the Defiant! I can't wait until she's upgraded and combat ready!
Chronus1326 chapter 29 . 3/14
At the AN after this chapter you asked for a review of your writing. The writing is good, coherent and flows well. The characters are well developed, and act as they should; the dialog itself is particularly well written, and the paragraph spacing avoids the wall-of-text. The earlier chapter containing many short stories that took place 'earlier' felt like an 'authors band-aid' used to clear up things that the author changed after the chapters where it would have happened we're written.
Chronus1326 chapter 18 . 3/14
So...revision. handheld phasors vs infantry barriers:barriers win hands down. Shipboard phasors vs shipboard kenetic barriers:phasors Trump? WTF?
Chronus1326 chapter 15 . 3/14
Should have used the phasor rifles, not the weakling beam ones.
Chronus1326 chapter 14 . 3/14
So the Normandy suffers greatly, during an enemy attack, while the Commander is fraternizing in bed with subordinates? Are you serious? Worf should have just shot Sheppard (your shitty Sheppard, not the real one). You don't need Hero Sheppard since we have the plot all written out. Face-palm.
Chronus1326 chapter 13 . 3/14
The official technical manuals of Star Trek are not cannon for this fic? Are you kidding? That's not really something you (even as author) get to decide. That's like saying ME, ME:2, and Star Trek TNG, and DS9 aren't cannon either. It's a cheap escape for poor research.
Appbeza chapter 36 . 3/13
Something about this fic puts me off. Maybe it's that both parties know about each other, in fiction...
Leralu chapter 7 . 11/20/2017
This is freaking awesome! I love that they know each other are works of fiction. I never thought to actually have it be one group invading the other like this. Genius!
madsloth chapter 26 . 10/7/2017
given as how the defiant was to stay cloaked and the attackers would have no clue how to use the control panels for the ship it seems rather unlikely this would have happened in a few minutes.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
Mass Effect universe may only be 22nd century for humanity vs 24th century for Deep Space 9, but the Salarians and Asari have been interstellar for two thousand years and most of the technology used is theirs.