Reviews for Star Effect: Deep Space 9
Lemmy Mann Esq. II chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Well, as mama used to say "Always say something nice before something... critical." So I liked the writing style and what I liked of the story flowed very well. But the choices you take in this story confound me. So the first thing sisko does after reaching the new universe is hail the Normandy and say hello? He knew that they weren't starfleet, but he throws away the prime directive by hailing an unknown ship? Why? And then once they meet face to face they agree to exchange tech? Doesn't that violate the very core of federation principles? I know I'm being nerdy and dickish but star trek is my favourite SciFi show and I honestly want to like your story but I feel that this story is very ooc for star trek. I hope that this story is rewritten or something so It can reach it's true potential.
Lemmymann
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
Chapter 28 was indeed a bit weaker than all other chapters, but chapter 29 is good. Just like all the other chapters before 28.
aDarkOne chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
Its a good story.
Please continue.

I want to know what the ME people will do to fight the Reapers with ME tech.
XRaiderV1 chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
I for one am liking the direction you're taking the story in.
Phant0m5 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Mass effect does actually have universal translators. I could see a galactic common for the benefit of first contact situations, but the ME translators do make it somewhat redundant. They can even translate for the hanar, who talk via bioluminecence.
Talon5Krrde chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
This chapter might have raised questions if you actually told the story in the order in which it happened instead of all this jumping around out of order stuff...

It is just distracting and distracting. If you have a story to tell, then you don't need flash-backs that happen during the time-frame of the story. You just tell those facts in order. (Even if each chapter is in a different persons version, they story is told in order.)
aDarkOne chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Samara would make a terrible God.
Shadowmane2001 chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
Ok. First off Please please tell me you are going to continue this story.

Second I enjoy it, I do like the plot and the willingness of Sisko to share Tech and information. AS well as help. As far as I am concerned the ship's arrival instantly altered events. Once Sisko (or any star fleet captain I hope) learned of the reapers. They would aid Shepard. Although I am not sure I would share everything with everybody.

But the Way I would handle the Illusive man is simple. "You stole our data base. Cerberus is a terrorist group. You will use that to harm innocents. I'm going to take away your advantage. Commander upload our entire technical database to the Extra net. Everyone from the Citadel council, to the Terminus systems, to the Batarians will now have access to all this data. And they have you to thank for it."

Please up date soon.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Well, they can certainly count on Cerberus to NOT follow the plot. That'll certainly be... Problematic.
aDarkOne chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
Yes, their still screwed.
XRaiderV1 chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
as always, well done and thank you for sharing, good sir.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
EDI can index their files for them.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 25 . 4/30/2014
Ah yes, "Starfleet". We have dismissed such claims.
BenRG chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
I strongly suspect that Shepard is going to end up butting heads with Sisco about the Prime Directive. Shepard is, of course, going to be furious with Sisco holding back information that could save billions of lives. It's at that point that Miranda realises that, in the complete Star Trek archive, they have the Dominion's current and future plans, weapon systems and vulnerabilities laid out.

"So, Captain, care for a mutual exchange? You save billions of lives and so do we?"
BenRG chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
I'm wondering what triggered this. Did the Defiant accidentally pick up some naturally-occurring Ezero in the Star Trek universe and it caused the wormhole to 'vomit' it out?
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »