Reviews for My Property
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/23
wow i like that
Draco122
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 1/7
I would have loved to see that "talk" he had with them :-)
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/6
*wicked snicker* That alternate ending has considerable potential to result in a change of schools by Harry. *That* could cause all sorts of mischief, particularly if he goes to one sufficiently far away as to be unaffected by the TWT and the Goblet.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
next chapter. harry destroys the teachers.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Excellent! Both endings. I can see how both would work well. Have you considered writing stories that come off both endings. that would be terrific!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
*lol* you should continue the alternate ending to show just how that meeting went. I want tol know the answer to how the hell the teachers managed to get into Harry's bank account in order to buy him a replacement broom for the one they DESTROYED, and had the nerve to not even use their own money to pay for his mystery GIFT broom, but illegally went to the bank and withdrew HIS money to replace the broom THEY should have paid to replace themselves since THEY were the ones who destroyed it themselves. Though I think Harry should also have an audit done on all transactions done back in his first year of school, and see if somebody had gone into his bank vault to take money out to buy the FIRST broom he got as well. *lol*
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
What? No showing how Harry'll react once he sees it's from the original purchaser?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Expand this please and make the teachers pay.
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ah, I love it when Harry doesn't let them all run roughshot over him. It was a stupid idea that simple school teachers can strip down such a high-price broom and would be able to put it together again, even if they had the time. What does you need a broom company for if it was that easy? And I like it that Harry made it clear to Hermione what he thought about her going behind his back.

The alternate ending makes sense, too. Ever wondered who paid for the Nimbus McGonagall gave him in his first year? And who got access to his vault behind his back? Molly was so easily able to do it, so who else did?
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Nice to see a story where you show hermonie In the wrong. As for part two how much money Harry had Is over in ff. the reason he did not buy it himself is e
Becouse he know it would take a big chunk of his money.
magitech chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Nice one shot

I loved how you showed Granger really only has her own best interests at heart and how like Dumbles she is in that she KNOWS only she knows best for everyone else. No wonder the brown nosing smug bitch had no friends in her previous school.

Always did wonder why in canon Dumbles had Harry's vault key to give to Hagrid. Have to ask just how he got that, surely it should have been kept at Gringotts, unless he was looting the Potters home while Hagrid was flying to the Dursleys. Probably that's how he got the cloak and vault key
njferrell chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I like when he stands up for himself.
If there is ever a sequel/more?
I would love to read that Harry not only reported them over the broom, but, of stealing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It would be nice to hear the talk, that was essentially stealing as they had no right in the first place!
MissWings91 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I'd love to find out the results of this "chat"
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Glad to see Harry telling Hermione what exactly he thinks of her going behind his back.
Please more on the alternate ending!