Reviews for The Bind Releases
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 8/24
Il try not to flame but i would like to say that this story was going places but after chapter 7 and now 8 i feel like i lost a lot of passion for this story. It feels almost like playing your favorite game for hours upon hours and you love it, only for the power to go out and realize that you didnt save it, not once! So now you lose the will to re do or in this case to continue.
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 8/24
I really hope this makes sense later cuz from my perspective i threw a "wtf" and a "seriously" and i dont mean like a that was a great twist. I mean like "hes so cool fighting like a boss...ah wtf just happened? Everyone obliviated? Harry obliviated? Well that went from super awesome badass to ughhh". Sorry if this sounds like a flame, this is a great story i love it even the succubi trying to steal the man but im worried with this chapter if we are going to see more of these "twists".
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 8/24
This is a fun story, i like it
shronktikar1504 chapter 8 . 8/23
Dude the story's plot is slightly incoherent and thus a little difficult to understand...
Initially it was easily seen that your writing was influenced by 'His Angel' by durararaa but it has shifted into its own plot since then..which is both good and bad.
Good because it no longer seems as if you're copying a H/F masterpiece and introducing new ideas, out of which a few are really interesting.
Bad because of the point I mentioned in the beginning,..I mean what is this deal with Aurora and then the part wherein Harry is possessed by Voldemort?..Then there is the girls' flirtations with Harry..I mean who is he really interested in?, What makes Fleur kiss him(without any relationship building), just to spite her cousin?(who is also interested in the same person), and then his amnesia..what's the deal here?
I mean I know it may seem as if I am kinda ranting and blaberring but then this is what it feels like when I read your story...
I hope you really make yourself more lucid and clear while writing, as the story can be made a lot more intriguing and interesting with a little more logical input...
Calebros chapter 1 . 8/21
The last scene was a too rushed, but other than that it was a good chapter.
Baby Huey chapter 7 . 8/4
Harry is not actually Voldemort. Yes, Harry has a piece of Voldemort in him, but that DOES NOT make him Voldemort. It does, however, give you the opportunity to have Harry be influenced by Voldemort. But, once again, this DOES NOT mean that Harry IS Voldemort. If you think that it does, then you obviously did not understand the books, and to use you own words against you, "you shouldn't even call yourself a Harry Potter fan."
Baby Huey chapter 6 . 8/4
While I am enjoying your story, it seems to me that it is not very well planned out. Also, I think that you need to actively look for a beta instead of just putting a request for one in your notes at the end of each chapter. In this chapter alone you had missing words, missing letters, incorrect tenses, incorrectly used words, spelling errors, used the homonym of the correct word, capitalized words that should not have been, incorrectly used commas. I could go on, but I think that you get the point.
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 8/3
it would have been better to have harry exchange a few words with dudley in the confrontation,
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 8/2
when writing a conversation, a new paragraph should be started when the speaker changes:

“Are you going to the mall?” asked John. “Yeah, I'm getting a ride with Mary,” Jane answered. “Well, make sure you get home in time for supper, or Mom and Dad will have a fit,” John told her. “I know. They sure are crazy about family dinners,” Jane replied. “When will Mary be here?” John wondered. “Oh, she should be here any minute,” Jane told him.

This is how it should read though:

“Are you going to the mall?” asked John.

“Yeah, I'm getting a ride with Mary,” Jane answered.

“I know. They sure are crazy about family dinners,” Jane replied.

“When will Mary be here?” John wondered.

“Oh, she should be here any minute,” Jane told him
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 8/1
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
huntergo123 chapter 8 . 7/31
I actually forgot what this whole story was about, gotta read it from the beginning.
Pretty dumb chapter. Didnt make any sense, for some reason Harry is now two people?
Axenite chapter 9 . 5/1
I don't know if you have gone to France already, but have a great time, I loved it there. Please add to the story when you have a chance, I have always found Fleur and Harry to be an excellent match for one another, much better than Mademoiselle Weasley. You seem to have a unique perspective on the two, and I have only one criticism to offer. People will seldom give a short answer to another, without offering body language, a nuance that most seem to miss. A good author will always remember that they are painting pictures in their readers heads, and offer as much detail as the situation warrants. I love it so far, please continue.

Axenite Facet 7Z2A Cut 4MP
Making him forget is one of THE dumbest ideas I have seen in fanfiction. You just made me waste time reading this to do that thanks asshole dumb piece of shit with the best part of you ran down your momma's legs.
snufflesthegrim chapter 2 . 3/7
Allo!
one teensy correction for le francais:
Just like you wouldn't say, "I talked to My Mother", the words "ma mere" should not be capitalized either.
Please revisit basic capitalization rules in general though
Cheers,