Reviews for The Bind Releases
discb chapter 8 . 1/28
Gl with finishing if you want to and thanks for the fun ride if you arent
Araytigre chapter 8 . 1/18
It is interesting that after the obliviation that he does remember "some" key events, and yet not rescuing Daphne and Tracy by the Cauldron, rescuing Tracy again in the Hallway, nor the fight with the Death Eaters after the Game (whilst remembering snuggling with Hermione and Ginny just before it). As I said, it is interesting that he recalls some, yet not others that are closely related. Another thought, how is he going to explain the Four Rings, and how did Godric not notice Tom, and on that note, is Godric still going to train Harry, as well as where did Harry get "Those Abs" that Daphne saw (we know that he hasn't done any training yet)? Thank You. TTFN
1529 chapter 8 . 1/4
A very good story until chapter 7...
mj4wzpw chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
Awesome chapter :3

(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ Thank you for the chapter!゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
mj4wzpw chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I've read alot of h/fleur fanfics since it's my otp, and almost everyone of them when Harry & Fleur meet each other at the Quidditch World Cup, Harry either saves Fleur only or Fleur her little sister and while doing so he's injured in some way it's probably Harry's rotten luck or something.

Anyway i'm liking this chapter and i really hope this story isn't abandoned like alot of fanfics with h/fleur is.

(ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ Thank you for the chapter!゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
Il try not to flame but i would like to say that this story was going places but after chapter 7 and now 8 i feel like i lost a lot of passion for this story. It feels almost like playing your favorite game for hours upon hours and you love it, only for the power to go out and realize that you didnt save it, not once! So now you lose the will to re do or in this case to continue.
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
I really hope this makes sense later cuz from my perspective i threw a "wtf" and a "seriously" and i dont mean like a that was a great twist. I mean like "hes so cool fighting like a boss...ah wtf just happened? Everyone obliviated? Harry obliviated? Well that went from super awesome badass to ughhh". Sorry if this sounds like a flame, this is a great story i love it even the succubi trying to steal the man but im worried with this chapter if we are going to see more of these "twists".
Blazeb79 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
This is a fun story, i like it
shronktikar1504 chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
Dude the story's plot is slightly incoherent and thus a little difficult to understand...
Initially it was easily seen that your writing was influenced by 'His Angel' by durararaa but it has shifted into its own plot since then..which is both good and bad.
Good because it no longer seems as if you're copying a H/F masterpiece and introducing new ideas, out of which a few are really interesting.
Bad because of the point I mentioned in the beginning,..I mean what is this deal with Aurora and then the part wherein Harry is possessed by Voldemort?..Then there is the girls' flirtations with Harry..I mean who is he really interested in?, What makes Fleur kiss him(without any relationship building), just to spite her cousin?(who is also interested in the same person), and then his amnesia..what's the deal here?
I mean I know it may seem as if I am kinda ranting and blaberring but then this is what it feels like when I read your story...
I hope you really make yourself more lucid and clear while writing, as the story can be made a lot more intriguing and interesting with a little more logical input...
Calebros chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
The last scene was a too rushed, but other than that it was a good chapter.
Baby Huey chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
Harry is not actually Voldemort. Yes, Harry has a piece of Voldemort in him, but that DOES NOT make him Voldemort. It does, however, give you the opportunity to have Harry be influenced by Voldemort. But, once again, this DOES NOT mean that Harry IS Voldemort. If you think that it does, then you obviously did not understand the books, and to use you own words against you, "you shouldn't even call yourself a Harry Potter fan."
Baby Huey chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
While I am enjoying your story, it seems to me that it is not very well planned out. Also, I think that you need to actively look for a beta instead of just putting a request for one in your notes at the end of each chapter. In this chapter alone you had missing words, missing letters, incorrect tenses, incorrectly used words, spelling errors, used the homonym of the correct word, capitalized words that should not have been, incorrectly used commas. I could go on, but I think that you get the point.
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
it would have been better to have harry exchange a few words with dudley in the confrontation,
Baby Huey chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
when writing a conversation, a new paragraph should be started when the speaker changes:

“Are you going to the mall?” asked John. “Yeah, I'm getting a ride with Mary,” Jane answered. “Well, make sure you get home in time for supper, or Mom and Dad will have a fit,” John told her. “I know. They sure are crazy about family dinners,” Jane replied. “When will Mary be here?” John wondered. “Oh, she should be here any minute,” Jane told him.

This is how it should read though:

“Are you going to the mall?” asked John.

“Yeah, I'm getting a ride with Mary,” Jane answered.

“I know. They sure are crazy about family dinners,” Jane replied.

“When will Mary be here?” John wondered.

“Oh, she should be here any minute,” Jane told him
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.