Reviews for Of Another D'Arc
FLARECROWN chapter 20 . 5/10
Absolutely epic and hilarious story, love the interactions between JNPR and RWBY, it's absolutely hilarious to read. Along with his hate/death rants he has about Ozpin (and recently Sun), which make it even more funnier.
Noooooo!jaune you fool don't listen to her awesome writing please update
Please update this is so good oh and you should have Jaune make new armor(physical not aura )to enhance himself and the such
...What's with all the fancy extra technical stuff? what happened to simple aura meters? xD
Wolfe14 chapter 14 . 2/3
Just who the hell do you think I am?! The Gurren Lagann reference made me laugh so hard! Good job keep up the good work!
LostDeviljho chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
This is good.
This pleases the Lost Deviljho.

There's more on the way right?
we the clones chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
NIIIIIIIIICE!
pls try to finish this
DarkPredaking chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
just saw this read it. well... It was awesome.
if you are still thinking on doing the harem route, you could have Ozpin start it by spreading rumors on Jaune and the rest saying that everyone in the clan are apart of Jaune harem especially Rin oh i'm sorry I mean Ren.
Even if you don't do the Harem way do the rumors anyway as I can see Your Ozpin do anywhere just so he can troll Jaune
DocSlendy chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
he should probably put in fail safes and double cross cinder, also keep going with the story i love it!
CartoonChaos chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
nice job!
can't wait to see where you take this!

Long live Jaune Arc!
Long live RWBY!
Hyperion iz Hyped chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I like the story so far! Keep it up KSL! I don't know if you'll get this review but who the crap cares? Just keep doing what you can to make this a better story!
Darth Cruel chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Wow this is so awesome, loving all the character interactions. Hope there's more between Jaune and Ozpin. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
XandricTheBeater chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Yay! My favourite Jaune story is back! And on another note, holy crap are the new RWBY episodes amazing! Can't wait to see where this goes, keep the great work!
Flamingcheesepie chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Yesss... Arise and be reborn into the awesomeness that is RWBY!
(Even though I've never actually seen it before)
Corvek chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
It finally got updated, awesome. I was afraid this story got abandoned. I look forward to future updates