Reviews for Changes
Nightpanda123 chapter 30 . 3/12
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! There hasn't been any good Naru and Mai fanfiction anymore so im so happy that i found this! Hooray for Lin and Madoka, Masako and Yasuhara, and Takigawa and Ayako! They arent included in most fanfictions so thank you for adding them in! Amazing ending, i cried at most parts but if only those people who attacked Mai were found! Thank you once again for writing this fantastic love story!
Hannnah-Rose chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
People think that they're insults? But how!? There is nothing insulting about it..
Hannnah-Rose chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO MEAN! I'm dyyyyying right now! Why you do me like this!
Hannnah-Rose chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
I literally love your story soooooooo much! You are an awesome writer! Just a few mistakes here and there, but they are so far and few between that I barely notice them(: Again, AWESOME story!
Hannnah-Rose chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Poor Mai! Oh my god, this story is amazing. You are a great writer! And don't worry, the grammatical errors are so far and few between that you really have to focus on finding them to actually find them! But snap.. such a good story.
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 30 . 3/28/2015
"Claps " epic story :D
WordsWithoutFriends chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
So cute:) loved it!
Kennygirlgreen chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
Lovely! Im also an american! XD
Reddeadx3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
This fanfic has definitely caught my attention. It seems like your writing style is improving with ever chapter :)

Also, on the movie reference, it isn't Back To The Future is it? That's one if my all time favorites and I distinctly remember Marty being mistaken for Calvin Klein xD

Great job!
RED
Queen Hady chapter 30 . 7/5/2014
Oh It was amazing, I laugh so much at the Naru's proposal but at all it was something that I could imagine our Doctor Oliver Davis doing.

I was looking your profile and saw there is a continuation of this history, so wait for me there. About the case I was imagining something like that 'cause the way you described the personality of the father was.

Sorry if something is wrong, I'm a brazilian girl and english isn't my first language hehehe.
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
I absolutely loved this! Well written! Looking forward to the sequel :D
Archeron28 chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
This was great!
rosaji chapter 30 . 3/6/2014
This is a great story! I really love it!
bailey the wolf chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
Haha! Yeah, I agree, Naru knows wayyy too much already. Why does he want to know everything in the world xD!
bailey the wolf chapter 30 . 2/17/2014