Reviews for Falling For The Ghost Of You
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
reading this fanfic is like going though an emotional roller coaster
AstroGravity Phan chapter 42 . 11/29/2017
WHY? WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HER!
blackpan26 chapter 42 . 9/29/2017
i swear if you don't bring Liz back to life i will kill youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! !
Guest chapter 43 . 4/13/2017
Hahaha, actually that whole author thing you put in the story made me smirk cause I love irony.(I forgot about that earlier, but one of the peoples' reviews you put on this chapter reminded me of that.) Even if it's kinda cruel(even to myself). It was kinda funny. Though I was still crying after that. So that little thing you wrote in there to jab the knife in harder didn't work with me~! ()ノ" BLEHHHHHH~!
Although... That little sneak peak reminds me of those dreams they had. Is this another dream Danny has? Oh, right. You won't answer that cause you're kinda a sadistic author, lmao. (Not to mention, this is, yet ANOTHER really late review. But whatever.)
Don't know if I'll go read the sequel right away now or not... (Probably not.. I have a hard time reading sequels right after the first books in fan fiction for some reason.) But I'll definitely check it out eventually. I just hope that my heart won't be ripped out AGAIN at the end like this time. 8U
Guest chapter 42 . 4/13/2017
"How emotional was that ending?"
-deadpans- You freaking ripped all our hearts out, Piper...
Lmao.
I seriously cried. I hate crying. But UGHHH MY HEARTTTTTTT! IT'S GONEEEEE! GIVE IT BACK, PIPERRRRRR! DON'T BE THE PIED PIPER OF HEARTSSSSSS! 三(つ口)つ
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2017
Err, I know this is probably extremely late(like all my reviews), but, well... You asked for a heart to heart, so you're gonna get one.
To be honest, I've heard about this story before, seen it in the DPxTT group before, but the whole OCxDanny thing always chased me away. But since I've been pretty bored and read most of the good crossover fics for DP, I decided to give this a chance. And boy, was I glad I did.
I really liked how you started the fic. It piqued interest immediately. I also liked how they were just friends in the beginning, and gradually went from friends to lovers. (I was still a little uncomfortable with how fast that seemed to go when they were with the Titans, but it was easy to ignore since they were friends for a long time. And people going through those sort of things together grow close. Really close. I also tend to forget time skips happen from time to time, lol, so... Yeah.)
Oh man, and I LOVE ALL YOUR PLOT TWISTS! Even if they drive me crazy, lol. I just LOVE how you put all this mystery into this story. It makes me want to think and make theories on what's REALLY going on. To me, THIS is how stories should be.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/13/2017
HO BOY... Were the evil Sam and Tucker robots, too? Well. Dang. O_O I feel a little bad for Sam and Tucker as well... They're also prisoners, of sorts... But wait, who was Jordan then? His eyes were glowing green, weren't they?! GAHHHHH I KEEP TURNING IN CIRCLES AND CIRCLES TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT! (Though I was vindicated when rude Robin turned out to be a robot like I thought, and was switched around the first rescue attempt, like I had also guessed... The juries' still out on why Danny is having Prophetic type dreams... Did CW give him powers or something? Or did they just develop for some strange reason?)
Also;
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE LEAGUE WHAT THE HECK?! I THINK they'd notice at least SOMETHING that was going on... Especially after Danny and Liz were on the news! RAWRFGHGGGGGGFGGGGGHHHHHHH! (ノÒдÓ)ノ彡
Guest chapter 38 . 4/13/2017
Hahahahaha, I knew there HAD to be a catch when I read those... Compromising sentences being said. Cause Liz DEFINITELY wouldn't have done anything like that with BB, even if he IS cute.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2017
Uh oh... Liz and Danny are dying, aren't they?
Guest chapter 24 . 4/13/2017
Okay, I don't know if I'm the only one... But aren't their dreams REALLY DANG SUSPICIOUS? It's like somebody put something in them to dream dreams that that somebody wants, just to torture them. Of course, it really could be from their messed up psyche.. But it's still suspicious.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2017
HAS HE BEEN REPLACED?! IS THAT WHY HE'S BEING A JERK? Or is he trying to distract them from bad memories? Is he trying to make them stronger in order to make sure they're never caught again? Like that agent, who I'm suspecting is a ghost of some sort(why else would she have a GIW tattoo, unless every agent has one), said to?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW... For Sam hating Paulina and the others for being shallow, she's seriously WORSE than them. By a long shot. (ㅍ_ㅍ) Doing something as horrible as torturing them for who knows how long out of petty jealousy? -deep animal growling is suddenly heard-...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
For being Batman's sidekick for so long, he sure is trusting of government branches... So odd. You'd think he'd at least look into what the GIW do on regular basis. Or, ya know, have some MORALS with prisoner safety. I'm pretty sure torture for existing is against the law. -huffs in annoyance-
Guest chapter 42 . 3/13/2017
BRING HER BACK YOU BETTER BRING HER BACK OR I WILL SIC CUJO ON YOU!
Krusher chapter 2 . 2/26/2017