Reviews for Pictures of You
ju.zelbova chapter 13 . 10/2/2019
Great story (no surprise there). Wonderfully step-by-step kind of romance that made my heart warm. I even had to google to make sure that Dougal and Fergus were your original characters, I started to believe they were JKR's. But no - they're yours and awesome. :)
Arnel 63 chapter 13 . 2/21/2019
This is an absolutely fabulous story. It fills in so many of the holes in Rowling's narrative and makes the original so much more meaningful. Your Oliver and Katie are as real as Harry, Ron and Hermione to me now. You are a talented story teller and I'm enjoying working my way through your collected works.
KH55 chapter 13 . 11/7/2018
Just reread this, Order of Mercy and Weasley scarves(instead of cleaning and being productive). Loved them as much as the first time. Really miss your stories and thanks for sharing them!
EnglishGrlVerity chapter 13 . 8/16/2018
Great Story! Looking for the sequel.
jadely31 chapter 13 . 5/4/2018
Read this whole story in one sitting. Great story, believable and consistent characters. I hope there is another story, sometime in the future, that gives us the conclusion of what you have written. Thanks so much.
HGRHfan35 chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
It is weird. Though I know how it ends and I know that the ending is not happy...yet...you write so well that I just need/want to read it all.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
Great work!
neffa chapter 13 . 3/10/2017
SEQUEL PLS
neffa chapter 7 . 3/10/2017
This chapter made me cry.

You're a brilliant author.
neffa chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
I always forget about that damn necklace because I always switch her year when I write. Sigh.

This is already really good though. I'm hooked. And I've never actually read a fic yet where Percy and Oliver are actually friends lmao, let alone best friends. A for you, my dear.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Katie's POV worked great, IMHO. So did the rest of the chapter.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Two thumbs up!
Alohaemora chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
IT'S OVER. I can't believe it. *blinks* That was fast. The urgency and the emotion between Katie and Oliver was beautiful. But I also *loved* the light humor ("Hm, I think I'd like to ride you like a broom, Wood."). It was the perfect mix of everything. And now (for the last time for this story), favorite details: the tears/frustration between the three girls, Oliver's manipulation but the fact that it was still a genuine request, Ange and Alicia spending the night at the twins to give them privacy (I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP), "No, wait. I am bollocks-ing this up!" (Oh, Oliver, some things don't change), Katie not having time to say goodbye to her parents (oh, that's heartbreaking), Colin sending Katie photographs, Oliver's disgust at having to treat Catriona like filth, "What do you wish, lass?" (goosebumps), Katie having the strength to get out of bed first and Oliver appreciating that he didn't have to be the rock for her, Oliver telling Bill what Dougal would say (SO BEAUTIFUL), Bill and Audrey's little tiff (she fits right into this family, I swear), Percy smiling at Audrey (dalksjdflsjflaks), and finally, Katie's last words: "I'll go the rest of the way on my own." It really sums up just how strong she is, and just how proud Oliver is to have her.

Okay, so this is going right into my favorites, no doubt about it. I can't wait to continue my Katie/Oliver with your storiess :) And I also cannot WAIT for your your Percy/Audrey/Bill/Fleur piece.
Alohaemora chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
FLEUR AND AUDREY ARE FRIENDS. Wait. WAIT. Did they meet in Hogwarts? During the Triwizard Tournament?! Or are they just friends from Gringotts? I'm trying to think of all of the places Fleur could have made friends. Ahhh, I hope it was in Hogwarts! It really emphasizes that some *good* did come out of that Tournament. And they're going to save Muggle-borns together! I LOVE IT. Order of Mercy. That. Is. Incredible. So *this* is how your Percy meets the famous crusader! You are so creative and I love reading about your musings! PERCY IS CERTAINLY EARNING HIS WAY BACK TO HIS FAMILY NOW! OKAY, so, my favorite details: Oliver recognizing that the twins are keeping quiet about Harry, Oliver warning his mother not to pressure Percy, Oliver suspecting that his mother is a Legilimens (no, Oliver, she's just a mum - they don't need legilimency to see right through their kids XD), "you are the most Gryffindor Hufflepuff I've ever met" (Cal, you're the man), "Too interested in a damn Quaffle to care that a homicidal maniac has taken over Wizarding Britan" (INTENSE), the promise between Oliver and his Mum (honestly, I completely understand where she's coming from), the way Alicia, Ange, and Katie reacted to the news of the Registry, "I've just been branded a criminal" (so powerful), Percy's "Shit!" (You just *know* things have gotten out of hand if he's dropping swearwords), Catriona reacting calmly to her letter, Oliver understanding how much danger Percy was putting himself in by conducting espionage, "Bill's got himself a real Gryffindor, doesn't he?", "With the brains of a Ravenclaw", the look of deep understanding between Oliver and Percy, and finally, Percy and Oliver looking out for Ginny. OH MY GOD, the next chapter is the end!
Alohaemora chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
ALEX, my darling! I'm so glad he remembers his brothers. And Oliver handled it PERFECTLY: "He'd said plenty in the last months and none of it had made a difference; now was the time to be quiet and let time heal the hurt." Can we just take a moment to acknowledge HOW MUCH this man has grown in the past 11 chapters? *sighs* He really is the oldest brother now. Favorite details: OLIVER CAN COOK, "No. We are talking about making love" (Oliver is a MAN), Oliver not expecting Katie to be a virgin, Catriona not feeling able to go to Bill and Fleur's wedding (I love this woman so much. She is so strong. I just have so much appreciation for her. "Go dream about your lass." adjfalsjflkf), Oliver kissing her forehead (they have such a lovely relationship), Oliver goofing around with his mum (I'm so happy to see her smiling), HANNAH (she's such a sweetheart, I love how she handled the moment about her mother's death), Alex's bluntness (very Hufflepuff of him), "Blimey! You're short!", the way Katie interacts with Alex and gets him to reflect, and again, the entirety of the last scene (I love that Oliver's mind immediately went to Percy!).