Reviews for The Eye of a God of Death
god of all chapter 12 . 1/12
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Crimsonkat9 chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
Bravo, bravo! *claps* that reference was amazing, I got it before I even read the AN at the bottom. I hope you continue this story soon. Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
Berlin chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
Purritty cool!
Berlin chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Hiroyuki is albino like Prussia xD
Pretty cool story, hope you're feeling better!
Berlin chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
So far, your story is purritty interesting and cool. Howefur, most of it is about Hiroyuki and Harry, with not too much about the Death Note part. Also, Harry's eleven, Hiroyuki should restrain himself a bit.
((I love Hetalia, but not all Germans mash thier potatoes, but Ludwig, the epitome of German stereotypes, does, so same diffurence. xD ))
Shikava chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Hey, I can't help myself but think that Akihiko Usami from Junjou Romantica is the uncle. I think the presence of Akihiko, Misaki, Harry and Hirayiko in one appartment would be hilarious.
Sincerely await the reason of Hirayikos fearsomeness.
Bye bye
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
So much for a good story you made Harry gay.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Got to say this looks rather interesting but I got a crazy idea for you or for an author friend who's bored out of their mind. Here it goes: You know how some authors for Harry Potter state that Petunia hit him in the head with a scalding frying pan after he accidentally burned their breakfast when he was 4 or 5? Well what if in an attempt to fix the damage magic gave him Shinigami Eyes that he could turn on and off at will? What if after that when Harry would glimpse the news and see a convicted murderers full face he not only saw their full name as well as when they die typical Shinigami Eye but he hears that said Convict gets life in prison rather than the death sentence. That doesn't sit well with Harry so he starts wishing he could end that Murderers life and decideds to just write it down on a sheet of paper not only their full name but how he wants them to die(painfully or painlessly it doesn't matter) and then like in DN the target dies. Now there's a saying that Power Corrupts and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely look at Lyte Yagami, he went from killing criminals to killing people who were getting to close to his identity, or because they failed him in some form or so that they couldn't spill his secrets. Well Harry's not Lyte so the power wont corrupt him but he can use his power to threaten his aunt and Uncle allowing him to keep his newly bought books. Personally I'd like it if Harry got a book on Occlumency I mean would you want Dumbledor or Snape knowing what you can do? Just think, at the end of year 4 Harry who has seen not only the faces of Voldemorts "Most Loyal Followers" but has their names as well so can make them all die after admitting all their wrongs.
Samie-Kat chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
Eke! So excited! Thanks for the update! 3
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
I'm glad you've updated! I find Harry's and Hiroyuki's relationship adorable!

I hope you continue soon!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
Lol! Can't wait for the next chapter.
mattcun chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
plz write more
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Cool
Thewhitetruckman chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Damn, I thought I was going to like this till I saw you made harry gay.
(I have nothing against gays, I just prefer not to read yaoi fanfic.)
whrr.trudy chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
I don't think Guests can shutdown an account hun, and you have every right to post!