Reviews for In Which Lestrade Looks in on Sherlock and Observes
*coos*

The recurring idea of catlike-Sherlock seems rather plausible. It's definitely adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ooh! Ooh! I want bonus points! Nurse Williams is hardly a Williams at all- he's a Pond, because that's how it works.
ReneesWings chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You go Nurse Rory Pond. You rock your bedside manor. That was really sweet, fantastic job.
Ralina chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So cute! I love Sherlock being so adorable! Thanks for sharing this fic with us!
Pline84 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Absolutely great! I love it!

And is the lovely nurse Rory Pond by any chance?
sexyslytheringoddess012 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
That was really cute. You should write a sequel where Sherlock takes care of John at 221B when he gets discharged. That would be adorable. Sherlock making tea and trying to cook and being overprotective about everything. Good job with the story!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Was wondering what you meant when you said nurse and then boom! Smiling. I do love references cropping up and Rory Williams. I'm happy. So sweet.
g6hj chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
That nurse wouldn't happen to be a certain Mr. Pond, would he?
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! And is that a certain Rory Williams featured in here...?
TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I had to pause and freak out for a momeeennnttt! The nurse. omg. I love this fic, everything about it. yeeeeeeeeeeeee
abutterflymind chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww, I sense a bit of paternal!Lestrade in this. I guessed the nurse :-) Nice cameo.
Samzi chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is just tooooo cuuutttteee! fluffiness.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is absolutely cute and touching and makes me feel warm inside. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Crescent Moon the Mage chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
GAAHH this was SO adorable! :) love it!
eragon456 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013