Reviews for The Journey Through Our Past
SorryI'mReading chapter 20 . 1/3
Okay, so I think that this is a really cool story with an interesting plot, but I think that Willow and Rowan and all the kids would be more silent and shocked. I also don't think that Katniss would cry that much. Also, who is Delly? Oh, do you know what would be cool, if Annie finds a letter from Finnick before he died to her and her future children. I also want to hear what questions the kids ask. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
Please, please, please update
ohsoloverly chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
I love this idea, I hope you decide to continue it! I've always loved ideas about the aftereffects of Mockingjay, and I'm enjoying how you're choosing to explore it!
katraj0908 chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
Umm are you going to continue this? I really like it... well except for the fact all the kids are sort of brats but it is good and the chapters or at least some of them are short.
katraj0908 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
I wish you hadn't had Willow figure it out and they just saw it when the first kill happened...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
You should really update cause this story is the bomb! I love it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Love this story! One of the best interpretation of them telling their kids about the games. Love it! Please update
Guest chapter 20 . 3/3/2015
I love this story so much! You are such a great writer, keep on doing what your doing!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
This is great, I can't wait fofor the next one. You have to hurry!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
That bit with Prim, I almost cried and I didn't even cry when she actually died
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
KEEP ON WRITING! I love this story a lot you HAVE to finish it!
R.L chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
Nice. Waiting for more. Hello? Hello . . .
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Wow I'm trying not to cry! Great work and I hope peeta can calm katniss down!
pookieortega chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
You know, I would love to be a beta for you. Especially this one because I have written many hg fanfiction. So if you'd like, I could help
TumbleQueen chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
I love this! Great story! Please update soon!