Reviews for Be Still My Heart
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Great story! Still is one of my favorite episodes!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
asdafsghknldn kösm- cgksmfg-fnal
I am dead
and in love oh my god
seriously your writing is so good I am in awe and in love oh my god oh wow okay

also everything about this story
she's pregnant omg
and feels guilty for not telling him sooner
but I totally understand her not telling him as soon as she found out like idk it's kate. she always tries to deal with stuff on her own at first (which isn't always the best idea but it's what she does...) and I mean he knows that too, even though he was hurt at first that she kept it from him

and god this makes me happy
I love this fic
and I love your writing and
just wow

-Anja
CAS chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Amazing!
The Keddster chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
After reading Fixated and Her Loyal Subject, your other stories went immediately into my 'To Read' folder and I'm currently on a mission to actually read some of the plethora of stories waiting there. I'm starting with this one of yours because I loved 'Still', and I really loved this. Any story with both sad and happy tears is a winner IMO.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Jenny. Duh. Were you thinking about continuing this? Very cool. And super interesting because I would one hundred percent not tell my spouse right away either, and I definitely wouldn't have told them while standing on a bomb for precisely the reason Kate says. So like, tbh castles initial reaction, while understandably is also foreign to me - but IS so true to Castle. I admire a writer who's able to capture both characters beautifully. :)
blue1orange chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Superbly done. Perfect story angle and great dialogue.
You are a fine writer.
Hope you will write more Castle fan fic ! :-)
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ok, this? THIS WAS FANTASTIC! I LOVED THIS SO VERY VERY MUCH! THIS WHOLE FIC IS A BUNDLE OF FEELS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM ALL!

WELL DONE!

-Lou
KroganVanguard chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow, I hadn't even imagined that scenario. Great little scene to explore.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
oh i love this. just wish we could see how she'd tole him about the baby
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Ugh, I love this so much.

I don't recall anyone else putting this spin on a "Still" post-ep and you did a tremendous job of making it feel so grounded in reality, far from the contrived fluff it could have been. The dialogue is spot-on and there's such a perfect blend of uncertainty, humor, and love. What really got to me was the way she knows both of them so well (analyzing her own behavior and correctly reading his reactions), but still can't help but fall into some of her old defense mechanisms. She's come so far, but she's still human. Real. And I'm glad.

You also remind us that loving adults can struggle and be disappointed in each other (and themselves) no matter how strong their relationship may be. Their life and love isn't perfect, and that's okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Yeah, Meg, you've kilt me. Kilt me dead with this.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was oh so very good! I like this scenario and I would not have minded in the least if it had come true on the show. My favorite line - "can I tell people that my virility overpowered your paltry preventative measures?" LOL That was the best line EVER! and such a Castle thing to say. I think you captured Beckett's anxiety and sorrow concerning not telling Castle about the baby right away and Castle's hurt and anger and fear perfectly. In hindsight, I agree that it was better for him not to have known during the whole bomb incident because he would have been a mess and a hindrance - and she would have been a mess. Overall, I loved this!
ekinham chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I just found this and it's so great! I wish I knew how she'd tell him. ;(((
Caskettastic chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
it's beautiful. I absolutely enjoyed this. the plot is perfect ;) keep it up. and thank you for writing :)
firtree chapter 1 . 10/5/2013