Reviews for Baby Melix
BlueSheep chapter 19 . 3/3
I love this story! You've put so much effort in it and as a reader you can actually warp yourself into Felix and Marzia. You should practise your writing because you're really good at it, putting all those emotions into the story. I think it was a bit overdo with the 3 pregnancies but in the end it has come together beautifully. What you didn't add to the story though, were the 2 month where Dazie was in the incubator. I've got to tell you that these 2 month are extremely stressful and also sad for the parents, because they don't get to take their baby home. It is very stressful to see your baby in an incubator for 2 month. Which explains why the part where you take it home is extremely emotional and happy. I think you should have showed this a bit more, but maybe you don't really know about this because you haven't experienced it. I haven't either, but my older brother was in an incubator and my parents told me how terrible it was to have him there. I totally forgive you for this one, as the story itself was really good and sent me on an emotional rollercoaster. I literally read through all the pages really quickly because I loved the story. Now, thank you for reading my very long review and thank you for this awesome story!
Here is my quote in case you want to make a book and need some quotes ;) : So emotional, that you want to cry and laugh at the same time. Great story.

-BlueSheep
that was pretty good
FireFawkess chapter 4 . 2/24
Liam is Felix's dad. Not Ulf.
that was preety good
cliffhanging
swedishendergirl chapter 10 . 2/6
what happened with marzia and her dad? I'm so embarrassed to ask this and please don't hurt me (shields self with herobrine)
Maggie chapter 20 . 1/31
This was such an awesome fanfic! It was amazingly written, and so interesting! It was romantic, suspenseful, and dramatic. I feel like it should be made into a movie.
I really really liked the story alot because they lived happily ever after and family drama yaay. Except i think they should have got married sooner because i just think 4 years is a little long to wait and when you describe diazo you said she looked like marzia but had Felix's nose but then said she had Felix's hair ears and smile but marzias nose. Over all i think you are a great wrighter. :D
Cat-ie bug2965 chapter 20 . 1/5
*Goes into Beyoncé mode*
Yeah, He liked it and he had to put a ring on it!
Ohhhh, he liked it and he had to put a ring on it!
Oh oh oh!
megan chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Hi this fan-fic was amazing it made me cry ;-; 3
Beth chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Make a baby melix two plz
Sam chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Cliffhanger all da way. Wish da love seen wuz longer
Cliffhanger chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Cliffhanger indeed,I hope Marzia is up the stories ur doing great
Bunny lover 123 chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I can't stop reading this.!
PREGNANT!
Bunnylover 123 chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
I can't wail till the next chapter!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)