Reviews for Fifty Shades Unfaithful
Never read something so bullshit and ,If you want to savE your precious life a little time and good feeling,pls don't start reading this.
kfoll chapter 3 . 4/26
Sounds like Claire is already pregnant with someone elses baby (Quin's?) and is going to pass it off as Christians.
He comes across pretty stupid TBH. Claire is a total snob and he 'loves her so much'? Says a lot about him.
I think Claire knows. I just hate to read about Christian loving another woman and having a child.
TinaF chapter 21 . 1/25
Wonderful story!
CG4me chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Just finished reading this and was soo glad that CG and Ana finally got it together. I'm really not too fond of angst and cheating and it was not enjoyable in the usual sense, it was so different from the usual I found I was enjoying seeing how you brought them together. I hope writing it helped you through a difficult time.
ilikemnms chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
This was such a beautiful story! I'm so glad that the people who belonged together got together!
ilikemnms chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
No, Ana can't be dead! Don't let her be dead! Please, that would just make me cry and I couldn't cope. :(
ilikemnms chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Thank you for being the author that puts spoilers but then warns people to not read them if they don't want to. I accidentally read the last line while I was typing this out but I didn't read the rest and I'm glad I didn't because I wanted it all to be a surprise. I really do hope Ana's baby is Quinn's, because you can't get pregnant in a week, it's pretty much a two week time period between sex and having a positive pregnancy test.
Rmoure chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I will have to say that I do not like Christian and Ana “Cheating Stories” after all its Christian and Ana “Forever & Always." HOWEVER! I Found out that since this a cheating story with “Christian and Ana, Forever & Always." OMG I JUST LOVE IT! Still wish it did not end but it was great.. Thank you
bex chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
l really enjoyed this, thanx so much for writing it.
chatterbox33 chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
I guess I was wrong about Claire. You saved it in the end and that was great - Ana stayed true to her morals in a warped way. But I really liked that and it is unlike any other story I've read so kudos to you :)
chatterbox33 chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
What a conniving witch, Claire is faking amnesia, I just know ot!
Carol222 chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Wonderful story. I was iffy about it in the beginning, but you REALLY pulled it out. Nice change from the now tired Trilogy. Many thanks. Carol
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Not what I expected however I'm pleasantly surprised. Thank you.
Elise
sofiadixon chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Intriguing story. I rarely read reviews, but I must admit one of my favorite aspects of fanfiction is the authors' notes, especially responses to flamers. I particularly enjoy yours in the two stories I've had the pleasure if reading so far.