Reviews for Fifty Shades Unfaithful
malugargula chapter 21 . 5/29
Amazing
jackie chapter 7 . 5/13
DAH,any one could know were this story going, thank u ,keep writing and don't worry about then
Great story.
Great story
Finding my voice 84 chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
So glad this story ended with a HEA! I was getting emotional when I thought Ana does and Greyson was seeing her as an angel. This is a very well written story! Great Job!
chanelalexa1 chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
Just got to read this story. And though unconventional, loved the twists and turns. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
Unconventional HEA...loved it!
cokebear9903 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Okay I have to say this is the 1st & only cheating story I've ever liked. Yes I know cheating is cheating & is wrong but Christian didn't cheat on Ana, the love of his life. I was so worried when I first started reading this story not knowing if I could handle a cheating story but he found his Ana :) Oh & Rosie I should have know this was one of you amazing story's, yes I know the topic was not your still but you writing is always the same no matter the story topic, amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
Never read something so bullshit and ,If you want to savE your precious life a little time and good feeling,pls don't start reading this.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Sounds like Claire is already pregnant with someone elses baby (Quin's?) and is going to pass it off as Christians.
He comes across pretty stupid TBH. Claire is a total snob and he 'loves her so much'? Says a lot about him.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
I think Claire knows. I just hate to read about Christian loving another woman and having a child.
TinaF chapter 21 . 1/25/2015
Wonderful story!
CG4me chapter 21 . 10/31/2014
Just finished reading this and was soo glad that CG and Ana finally got it together. I'm really not too fond of angst and cheating and it was not enjoyable in the usual sense, it was so different from the usual I found I was enjoying seeing how you brought them together. I hope writing it helped you through a difficult time.
ilikemnms chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
This was such a beautiful story! I'm so glad that the people who belonged together got together!
ilikemnms chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
No, Ana can't be dead! Don't let her be dead! Please, that would just make me cry and I couldn't cope. :(