Reviews for Life Isn't A Romantic Comedy
Gazingatmoons chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
This is my favorite fanfiction! I have been looking for a mute ereri fic and this is the best one of all times! Can't wait till you update!
meganehiroomi chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
This is such an awesome fanfic I love it! It's amazing and you deserve so many more reviews! Carry on, you're a great writer, and I totally understand your struggle with grades - I'm struggling a lot too. Just know that I'll help you if you want it!
ObSsEsSiOn chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I love the plot, can't wait for a update!
TheZombiQueen chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I read your fic a while ago but I'm still really looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon! :)
remembrance-of-the-devils chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I just love the way you write. Update.
Yamai chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Oh god, this is my favourite fic right now! Update soon please please!
KaoriTamashiro chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
First, epic job on the sign language. I'm not sure what you mean about stepping on toes...? Its fanfiction its not supposed to follow rules..? Anyhow its still a favorite of mine and thanks for the well anticipated update!
Nightrose1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
this seems like a good story please keep writing it.
soundless-victory chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Interesting idea for a story. I feel really bad for Levi though. Hopefully he can catch a break :) great writing by the way! It really captures details and makes a nice picture. Love the story so far, hopefully you continue it!
Tennu chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Wow very interesting story! Can't wait to read more of this **!
PetTheKitten chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
YAY! An UPDATE! This was a great chapter; you're such a gifted writer XD I"m so happy right now :P
Haruna Shikaio chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
oooo i really really really like this fanfic! update again soon if you can ;) i can't wait to read more!
Miss Light Bright chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Awww that is so cute!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
That was pretty cute. Liked the dialogue and Eren's characterization.
wingdesire chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Um I think you forgot he's mute, not deaf, or at least that's wgat you made him in the first two!i was a little confused when you mentioned him talking . Anyway good chap